PDA

View Full Version : Like or Dislike Ugg boots??

katickles
30-10-2009, 11:06 AM
I Hated them at first:laughing:

But after what 2/3yrs I have to admit defeat & admit that I love the Cardy style ones.

Hubby has just ordered me some for my xmas pressi:jump for joy:

Pipsqueak
30-10-2009, 11:10 AM
hate them - they look horrid (sorry:blush: ) IMO and everyones feet seem to 'roll over' in them

sorry if I have offended you:blush: Kat:blush:

fionamal
30-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Sorry, but I dont like them either and they dont even keep your feet dry as my friend has them and she cant wear them when its raining plus they seem to all break the heels so that they end up walking on the material.

katickles
30-10-2009, 11:13 AM
hate them - they look horrid (sorry:blush: ) IMO and everyones feet seem to 'roll over' in them

sorry if I have offended you:blush: Kat:blush:

:laughing: You haven't offended me!

I agree that I thought that everyones feel look like that - I thought they were horrible. I think because you see them everywhere now, I have got used to them.

I lik ethe cardy style ones as they have a propper back to stop that sloutchy look - well I hope it works anyway, lol

madasahatter
30-10-2009, 11:16 AM
dislike them. I also dislike crocs on adults

sarah707
30-10-2009, 11:29 AM
dislike them. I also dislike crocs on adults

I love my crocs, they are sooo comfy... but I only wear them in the house and garden though :o

Not sure about Uggs yet - I want some boots but they are too expensive for me so I'm still looking around :D

amanda1309
30-10-2009, 12:27 PM
I love them.

Just order some tall classic in chestnut. The order was wrong and black cardy have been delivered and i think I want to keep them. lol

louised
30-10-2009, 12:30 PM
I also hate them, we have just had this discussion at my network meeting as my mindee (boy) was wearing them and some people commented on boys wearing them, but I think they look horrible on everyone

Bendy
30-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Not sure if this is true but a friend told me there is a medical condition now called ugg foot. Apparently it is similar to athletes foot, the material does not allow your feet to breath so a fungal infection can develop around your toes.

Having said that if I had the money I would buy some.:D

Bendy

Chatterbox Childcare
30-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Not sure if this is true but a friend told me there is a medical condition now called ugg foot. Apparently it is similar to athletes foot, the material does not allow your feet to breath so a fungal infection can develop around your toes.

Having said that if I had the money I would buy some.:D

Bendy

Ah the original Austalian hugs are made from sheepskin, hence they breathe. it is the imitations that affect your feet.

I love them and have them sent from Oz and use them as slippers. My legs are too short to wear them with jeans tucked in!!! DD has them and looked great in them as her legs to up to her neck! - if only...

carebear25
30-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Sorry dont like them and even if I had the money wudnt buy them.

My friend loves them and has bout 5 pairs :)

Bananabrain
30-10-2009, 02:20 PM
Absolutely hate with a passion!
Have no idea why anyone would spend that kind of money on something that will last five minutes.
I don't really do fashions tho' so it's just my opinion.:laughing:

flora
30-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Sorry I hate them too :blush:

I am no fashionista though so I am in no position to comment, wellies and pig poo are hardly a fashion statement :D

singingcactus
30-10-2009, 05:18 PM
I can't decide. I like the way they look on some people, but I think they would look dumb on me :(. I'd kind of like some though, but wouldn't wear them out - all I ever wear is trainers.

Trouble
30-10-2009, 05:38 PM
i love uggggs

i also wear crocs as slippers:D

and i have a pair for gardening in:D

sunnysmile
30-10-2009, 05:44 PM
m+m direct have them at very good prices. The real ones.

Tatia
30-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I love Uggs but hate the cheap imitations ones. I'm after a new pair for Xmas if I can decide which ones. :D

Pudding Girl
30-10-2009, 07:08 PM
I ahve fake ones from Primark only £5 a pair, to see if I liked them and I do, although they only lasted less than a month :( probably as I walk everywhere, and loved them so much I wore them to death!

I'm hoping to order up some from here after Xmas - http://www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk/footwear/sheepskin-boots/ highly recommended to me by several people.
***ETA - think it was these ones actually - http://www.emuaustralia.com/

I like crocs too.

Ner!

Curly Quavers
30-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I Love them and like crocs on other people just not on me lol :D

nannymcflea
30-10-2009, 07:28 PM
not my cup of tea.

Stanfield
30-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I also disliked them at first but have just ordered mine for xmas off hubby too!!!

I have ordered the new ones with the zip up the back in the dark brown colour ... they were £280 in John Lewis:eek: but they didn't have my size, which was lucky as I then found them on the internet for £162:thumbsup:

They were Oh So comfy!

mumof1
30-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I never did like them, but love them now. I have found tho that if you spend a little extra on a good pair then they last years, i have a black pair that i got 3 years ago and they r still like new, and i wear them all the time. And also the ones that are more expensive r mostly weather proof, not fully but good enough for everyday use :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
30-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Love them :thumbsup:

Got to be real ones :D :blush:

marian
30-10-2009, 09:18 PM
I didn't think that uggs and I would go together - but ..... I love mine , they are soooo comfy :)

I love my purple crocs too!!:clapping:

Marian x

Playmate
30-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I love my crocs, they are sooo comfy... but I only wear them in the house and garden though :o

Not sure about Uggs yet - I want some boots but they are too expensive for me so I'm still looking around :D

Me too Sarah, I have had a problem with my feet for several years now and can't get comfortable shoes. I live and die in Crocs indoors and my uggs (not real ones mine are M&S and don't go over!)outdoors. Past caring what people think I look like, they don't have to suffer the pain of MY feet :D