PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees Again.

FussyElmo
30-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Havent paid me:angry: Of course they can't tell me why they haven't paid me they have to tell the parent:eek:

Why oh why did I agree to vouchers!!!!! Should have stayed weekly payed. Normally it wouldnt bother me too much but I have to paid for my dd's dance exams tomorrow and now I will have to pay by cheque and hope I get paid quickly.

suzyblue
30-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Oh Dear! Its very annoying isnt it!!! If they do that to everyone they must be making a fortune holding on to parents money for a few extra days/weeks....grrrrr. Ask the parent to claim your late payment fee (plus a bit extra!) from them, I did that with a bank that paid late and then me and the parent split the money :clapping:

Chatterbox Childcare
30-10-2009, 11:13 AM
They are paying as I got mine yesterday.

You need to ask the parent to put it on automatic payment - this is parent or employer error, Explain that you can do it for this month but if December isn't paid by x date then the parent will have you pay you and you will reimburse when it comes in

Once set up it is great.

Your email confirmation will come from Compuserve now as BB have been taken over.

Have you checked your online account to see if you have been paid? My confirmation came 24 hours after payment was in my bank.

madasahatter
30-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I've just checked and I haven't received payment from one family for this month through busybees. I'm due a payment in the next few days from the second family that pays via them too, will keep checking. I've left a message for the first family to ring me to chase it up (very unusual for this family to be late as never had a late payment from them in 7 years!)

Chatterbox Childcare
30-10-2009, 02:24 PM
I've just checked and I haven't received payment from one family for this month through busybees. I'm due a payment in the next few days from the second family that pays via them too, will keep checking. I've left a message for the first family to ring me to chase it up (very unusual for this family to be late as never had a late payment from them in 7 years!)

Voucher companies cannot pay unless the employer pays them first. Sometimes it is the employer at fault and we blame the voucher company.

FussyElmo
30-10-2009, 02:28 PM
They are paying as I got mine yesterday.

You need to ask the parent to put it on automatic payment - this is parent or employer error, Explain that you can do it for this month but if December isn't paid by x date then the parent will have you pay you and you will reimburse when it comes in

Once set up it is great.

Your email confirmation will come from Compuserve now as BB have been taken over.

Have you checked your online account to see if you have been paid? My confirmation came 24 hours after payment was in my bank.

I have checked my bank - it laughed early:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Mum set it up to be automatic the first occasion they didnt pay me on time as she went nuts saying they ruined her reputation of being a good payer. she is trying to get hold of them but they put her on hold for an hour so she is not a happy bunny.

Chatterbox Childcare
30-10-2009, 02:30 PM
I didn't get paid and have spoken to Computershare.

If you want the new telephone number it is 0845 002 1122, option 2 or email is carer@computershare.co.uk

Typical problems with a 5 week month and getting paid on the 28th.

FussyElmo
30-10-2009, 02:53 PM
My mum has just got of the phone with them. Apparantly because of the name change some employers have not released the funds due to busy bees not telling them. They are highly aplologetic and assuring us that they are working to get the money to us.

Chatterbox Childcare
30-10-2009, 02:57 PM
It makes me laugh - I bet their employees are paid.

FussyElmo
30-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Well I have just got off the phone to them. They are still very apologetic but because of them changing the wasy it works there are teething. I have told them if I incur any charges due to this they will be reimbursing me also I have told them I am charging my parents late fees (Im not but thats not the case). I have been told that we ARE very important to them and it should not happen again - yeah till next time:)