PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Inspection Reports for the last 6 months

Chatterbox Childcare
29-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Has everyone read this? There is a section in here that tells you how your area is graded and then you can look at other areas too.

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Publications-and-research/Browse-all-by/Documents-by-type/Statistics/Registered-childcare-inspections-outcomes

sarah707
29-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Thank you for sharing! :D

The Juggler
29-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks. very interesting

David Sheppard
30-10-2009, 06:55 AM
Thanks,

It is very heartening to read that the majority of Early Years Settings inspections are at the Good grade or above and that overall there is such a small percentage at inadequate. :clapping:

It does also show though that there is lots of work still to be done to get every EY setting up to at least Satisfactory. :panic:

It would be really great if this information was broken down further to show just the Childminding results. I think I'll drop Ofsted a line and ask if the statistics are available with that deeper level of filtering. :idea:

Regards

David

The Juggler
30-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Thanks,

It is very heartening to read that the majority of Early Years Settings inspections are at the Good grade or above and that overall there is such a small percentage at inadequate. :clapping:

It does also show though that there is lots of work still to be done to get every EY setting up to at least Satisfactory. :panic:

It would be really great if this information was broken down further to show just the Childminding results. I think I'll drop Ofsted a line and ask if the statistics are available with that deeper level of filtering. :idea:

Regards

David

David I used the drop down box, this way you can set it to childminding only.:)

David Sheppard
30-10-2009, 08:43 AM
David I used the drop down box, this way you can set it to childminding only.:)

Thanks, I'll give it a go. ;) !!!! Derrrrrrr.... It was very early when I was looking... LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The Juggler
30-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks, I'll give it a go. ;) !!!! Derrrrrrr.... It was very early when I was looking... LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

know what you mean - sometimes I can't see what's in front of my nose either. My favorite trick is looking everywhere for things that are in my pocket.