PDA

View Full Version : So much to do....

tinytigers
02-03-2008, 01:47 PM
As my ICP starts on Wednesday :clapping: I thought I had better make a start on all the paperwork etc as I want to be registered within 12 weeks or thereabouts if at all possible.

I am really panicking now..I have done my introduction, sample menu plan, a typical day, fees and hours.I have started working on the mountain of policies
too from the post mentioned on this site.

I have to do my risk assessments which I am worried about incase I miss anything. I also need to do my fire escape plan.

Do I need to have visitors books, accident books, diaries etc all ready for when my pre reg visit takes place as I will be wanting to use NCMA ones when I get the pack.

Is there anything else I am going to need before I start minding?

I have trawled this site like mad and thank goodness its here.

Does anyone else feel or did they feel that they were never going to get there?

sarah707
02-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Sounds like you are very well organised Jane .... you've plenty of time to put the finishing touches to things and like you say you will be using the NCMA paperwork so there's a lot you don't need to do...

Pre-reg is for showing hwere you're up to, showing where you intend to be by the time you are registered and asking lots of questions... so don't panic about being totally ready by then :D

jmoff
02-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I didnt's have anything ready for my pre-reg apart form socket covers...and she was fine about it. So dont panic!

Jana

Annie_T
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
id wait for ncma's books hun, even tho i have brought a visitor book from charity shop and contact book (which i take with me when i have kids in care- when i start) your be ok

the icp course i found really easy and basic knowledge really but it does change so who knows now.

wish i cud helpu more .. good luck too

Teresa
02-03-2008, 09:44 PM
i have just took my icp course had the test saturday it is quiet a good course

Pipsqueak
02-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Good luck with the ICP course I am sure you will enjoy it.

You sound like you are very organised and there is no need to panic - you appear to have everything under control (want to come and sort me out please? lol)

miffy
02-03-2008, 09:47 PM
You sound as though you've got things under control so don't worry

Good luck

Miffy xx