29-10-2009, 02:05 PM
today i have had 12 kids here :panic:

8 kids here (6 mindees plus my own 2) plus cher and her 4 mindees

we have.........

agreed house rules
wrote letters to santa
painted cups for parents for christmas
made calanders
now having some quiet time before the kids decorate their own wrapping paper :clapping:

exhausted doesn't quite show how tired i am :laughing: and my kitchen is like a :censored: hole :laughing: :laughing:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg63/hebs_1978/PA290062.jpg

fionamal
29-10-2009, 02:12 PM
WOW! Neither wonder your shattered.

Bet the kids are loving it though

Tam's Tribe
29-10-2009, 02:14 PM
You are brave and MAD . . . the most I have done is 7 kids (age 4 to 9 yrs) . . . even though they were all good, it is still tiring . . . I am used to the BIG kids now . . . I am more nervous that I have 3 LOs starting with me on Wed, Thur and Fri . . . I know I can, I know I can, I know I can . . . I will just keep repeating :D

Heather, early bed for you and you two tonight me thinks!!!

Hebs
29-10-2009, 02:16 PM
early night?? i doubt it i don't finish til 9pm :laughing:

TheBTeam
29-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Me too, i have really enjoyed this week, but it has been hard work! Today we have made Pumpkin biscuits and decorated them, made tissue paper pumpkins and played with playdough, and painted our clay pumpkin pots, which were made on Monday.

Most of which we have been able to do in the garden, so saved some mess in the house! Feel like have spent most of the day washing up though!

Hebs
29-10-2009, 03:04 PM
just made christmas crackers :laughing:

Daftbat
29-10-2009, 03:38 PM
I know how you feel - I have had ten kids all day plus two came for 2 hours whilst mum went to solicitors (not even my minded kids - covering as their cm on holiday!). On top of that one of my mums on maternity leave came to visit with her two:panic:

We have made chocolate creepy crawly cakes and chocolate mousse with "worms" and "soil". The kitchen is just about back to normal and i am shattered too.

Had a much better day than earlier in the week though - sometimes its actually better when its a bit manic:idea:

Hebs
29-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Had a much better day than earlier in the week though - sometimes its actually better when its a bit manic:idea:

i said the exact same thing to Cher :thumbsup:

cher25
29-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Finally my mindee's have all gone home! Today was mayhem, but fun.
Thank you again for having us all over hebs.

Will put the cups in the oven tomorrow. Need to hide them or they will vanish before christmas. lol

carebear25
29-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Ive only had my ds age 2yrs an mindee age 4 yrs 2day an im absolutly cream crackered.... well done 2 all who have more.

Sure its the pregnancy tiredness..

Hebs
29-10-2009, 06:11 PM
we had between us.....

3 x 2 yr olds
2 x 3 yr olds
1 x 5 yr old
2 x 7 yr olds
1 x 8 yr old
1 x 9 yr old
1 x 10 yr old
1 x 12 yr old

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dragonfly
29-10-2009, 08:29 PM
The mugs are lovely:thumbsup:

jumpinjen
29-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I can't believe you are doing Christmas things already.... what will you do in December??!! Do you do Christmas things all the way from now on?? i can't believe how organised you are!! I'm still on Autumn, and pumpkins!

jenni x

Tiger Lilly
29-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I can't believe you are doing Christmas things already.... what will you do in December??!! Do you do Christmas things all the way from now on?? i can't believe how organised you are!! I'm still on Autumn, and pumpkins!

jenni x

me to, i was thinking might have to do bonfire night next week.....LOL...but im not even thinking about christmas...maybe i should be!:laughing: