PDA

View Full Version : Another double buggy question!

pinklady
28-10-2009, 03:33 PM
I've got a Maclaren Twin Techno which I do love as it lies nice and flat for naps whilst out & about had good cosytoes, plenty of basket space, cup holders etc but I'm having bad problems with my neck and back and pushing the heavy buggy doesn't help.

Does anyone have a double buggy that's easy to push or am I just kidding myself that there's a miracle solution out there?

The Juggler
28-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I had a mcalaren twin which was really light but borrowed someone else's more expensive version and it was twice as heavy!

I have a chicco twin stroller now and it's the lightest one I've ever had but depends on who is in it. On fridays long school run I have two big heavy 2 1/2 year olds and it's hard work but my 2 1/2 year girl mindee and baby weight nothing!

helenlc
28-10-2009, 03:44 PM
I have this one (not sure if its the same as The Juggler meant):

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-2297.aspx

I had the Twin Techno before and found it hurt my wrists pushing it too long. The Chicco one is so much better and accomodates the different ages I have.

The Juggler
28-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I have this one (not sure if its the same as The Juggler meant):

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-2297.aspx

I had the Twin Techno before and found it hurt my wrists pushing it too long. The Chicco one is so much better and accomodates the different ages I have.

that's the one but mine is a very ugly grey and yellow colour (love the red one!) but it was £99 in the Argos sale last January so no competition.

The only thing I would say is id doesn't do lie flat but it reclines enough for my 8 month old to be comfy if she drops off in there. Maybe not for very young babies.

Blue Boy
28-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Affraid not! We have the same as you and cannot get it in our Zafria, when both back seats are up.

Mick

dobby
28-10-2009, 04:39 PM
this is the easiest double buggy to push,no contest
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Out-n-About-Nipper-360-Double-Pushchair_W0QQitemZ200397334904QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item2ea89ca9 78

it only fits in my zafira if i leave one of the seats at the back down though, which is usually ok but could be a problem for some.

David Sheppard
28-10-2009, 05:31 PM
this is the easiest double buggy to push,no contest
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Out-n-About-Nipper-360-Double-Pushchair_W0QQitemZ200397334904QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item2ea89ca9 78

it only fits in my zafira if i leave one of the seats at the back down though, which is usually ok but could be a problem for some.

Both of my daughters have this buggy. Light as a feather, easy to fold flat, and my older grandchildren even perch on the front without any problems.

100% fantastic double buggy (but quite expensive though)

Hebs
28-10-2009, 05:37 PM
phil and teds :thumbsup:

it even fits in my Grand Scenic with ALL 7 seats up :D

wouldn't be without it now, as i can also use it as a single

Pudding Girl
28-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Agree with the above, Nipper if you want a side by side, although check your door/gate width if you need to get it in and out and P&T if you want an inline.

helenlc
28-10-2009, 06:33 PM
that's the one but mine is a very ugly grey and yellow colour (love the red one!) but it was £99 in the Argos sale last January so no competition.

The only thing I would say is id doesn't do lie flat but it reclines enough for my 8 month old to be comfy if she drops off in there. Maybe not for very young babies.

I have the grey and yellow and got it for £40 off my cousin!! The red does look snazzy!!! The seats are comfy and suit the ages I have on different days(9 mth, 18 mth and 2 yr old)

Am thinking of purchasing a Nipper 360 if I can find out if it goes in the boot of my Galaxy with all seats up!!

daisyboo1980
28-10-2009, 06:45 PM
i love my phil and teds
though i do have to take the wheels of for it to fit in with all 7 seats up but its so light to push