PDA

View Full Version : my halloween crafts

It's a small world
28-10-2009, 12:21 PM
As I don't have any children at the moment here are a few halloween things I have done with my own children over the last week or so....

Meringues didn't quite turn out as planned but not too bad.....will attempt again

sarah32
28-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Well at least you got to make ghosts, mine didnt even get to that stage.:laughing:

All looks good

singingcactus
28-10-2009, 12:44 PM
:( :( I can't see them :( :(

katickles
28-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Looks like they have had fun:)

I love the broom sticks - what a fab idea, I may just pinch that one:o

Zoemum2four
28-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Love the broom stick idea, what fun u must have had......:D

charleyfarley
28-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Wow they look great :clapping:

We're doing the meringue ghosts tomorrow, hope ours turn out as good as yours :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Willowdancer
28-10-2009, 08:22 PM
All looks fab!! (Just put the meringue ghosts on the list for next year! :laughing: )

miffy
28-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Like the idea of the meringue ghosts!

They all look great

Miffy xx

Alibali
28-10-2009, 08:47 PM
What a busy bunch we've been! Crafts look great!

peanuts
29-10-2009, 06:31 AM
i'm trying to do 1 craft activity a day for halloween but yesterday decided to do chololate apples. my ds came home from school and was the biggest kid there (he's 14). Everyones looked lovely with the chololate and sprinkles. Some wanted to eat them once they had set and some took them home.

in the end my son had to change out of his school stuff as he was covered in chocolate - even the tie got it. This year the older kids seem to be getting more out of the halloween activities than the younger ones.

Son was sitting in his dressing gown when parents came to pick up and one said to him are you not well, we all just laughed when he said no i joined in the activity and liked the bowl at the end.

dont know if i'll have time today with the lo as we have toddlers this morning and he gets picked up at 1.30pm

angeldelight
29-10-2009, 07:18 AM
They are brilliant well done

So what if your Meringues did not turn out how you wanted - I think they look great and so much better when the kids have done them like that

Angel xx

It's a small world
29-10-2009, 08:17 AM
i'm trying to do 1 craft activity a day for halloween but yesterday decided to do chololate apples. my ds came home from school and was the biggest kid there (he's 14). Everyones looked lovely with the chololate and sprinkles. Some wanted to eat them once they had set and some took them home.

in the end my son had to change out of his school stuff as he was covered in chocolate - even the tie got it. This year the older kids seem to be getting more out of the halloween activities than the younger ones.

Son was sitting in his dressing gown when parents came to pick up and one said to him are you not well, we all just laughed when he said no i joined in the activity and liked the bowl at the end.

dont know if i'll have time today with the lo as we have toddlers this morning and he gets picked up at 1.30pm

I found some word activities for my ds...see how many words you can make out of HAPPY HALLOWEEN ashamed to say it but he actually foun some words that I didn't he's six..:blush: but enjoyed trying to beat me.....maybe something like that for the older ones...a bit different..