PDA

View Full Version : laser zone

tammerisk
27-10-2009, 12:06 PM
has any one been to laser zone or something simlar.
my o lder boy is asking to go and i have never been and was wondering if it was suitable for older children 6 plus and midees that age and above.
i live in northampton so the one at hullabaloo would be idea if any one been there would i still be able to see or hear them if i wasn't going round with then(i clusterfobic and scared of the dark-used to freak at school in the photography dark room!!!!!)i have older ones at week end and my hubby can go in the soft play bit with my baby

sarah32
27-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Dont know what the age is on the lazer zone.

Might be best to give them a ring.

My daughter went with Girls Brigade a couple of months ago and shes 9, she loved it.

tammerisk
27-10-2009, 02:41 PM
i think they will all be fine it just the see and hear them thing for the mindees for ofsted

Zoemum2four
27-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I took my children and mindees to hullabaloo and lazer zone this morning, My 10 yrs old mindee went in Lazer zone with my 15yr old daughter but i did get mum this morning to sign a permission form stating that she was happy for her son to go and that she was also happy that he wasnt in eye or ear range of me....... Im hoping this will be ok if ofsted ever ask, this may have been wrong but i need to entertain my older children as much as my younger ones.... Age range is from 7 up........ They had a gr8 time, love it........Cost me the earth:eek:

tammerisk
27-10-2009, 04:15 PM
yes i just a bit more wary as i had some one complian abou the number sof children i had last year and alot of people know me as a childminder and as hullaballo and laser zone are in my area and lots of people i know go there and i know the staff and they know i childminder i don't want to risk anything

Zoemum2four
27-10-2009, 04:30 PM
yes i just a bit more wary as i had some one complian abou the number sof children i had last year and alot of people know me as a childminder and as hullaballo and laser zone are in my area and lots of people i know go there and i know the staff and they know i childminder i don't want to risk anything

The staff there were ok with me this morning and i asked them for their own risk assessment(have done my own RA) and their fire plans.....most accommodating i have to say........they also knew i was a childminder as the manager came and ask why i wanted this stuff.........a small explantion and he was fine....I may be completely wrong but surely if the parent of older children are happy for their children to go and have signed to say that they agree that their kids will not be in ear and eye distants the this is ok...... as i said i may be completely wrong and have done something totally wrong, but i feel that my older children also need that trust level............ Would be good to hear from any1 as to weather its was the right or wrong thing to have done...........

Surely if ur in ur number and totally covered with RA and parent permissions then no-one as reason to complain.......

By the way saw u this morning in st james with ur little brood......:D did bib but u were looking very busy.......:D

tammerisk
27-10-2009, 06:08 PM
yes i think i hear d that !!!!

i was buying supplys for our halloween party on friday and stuff to make pizza and garlic bread for snack with them tomorrow

maybe i should just ring ofsted andf ask and see what they say