PDA

View Full Version : proud mum

clare78
26-10-2009, 12:13 PM
just found out my son is going to be on the channel 4 program secret millionaire.

he is 12 and goes to a garden club twice a week to help out
they had a phone call for to do a documentry and the club and just had a letter at the weekend to says it was for the secret millionaire.

carnt belive it

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
26-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Awwww Bless him:clapping:

Splish Splosh
26-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Aahh wow you must be so pleased what a lovely experience for him.:)

katickles
26-10-2009, 12:55 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I re read that twice, thinking your son was the secret millionaire!!!

You will have to let us all know when its on - the show will have its highest ratings!

clare78
26-10-2009, 01:10 PM
i will do all we no at the minute it will be about 6 months time

i carnt wait

TheBTeam
26-10-2009, 05:32 PM
That kind of blows my myth then that the clubs didn't know the people were millionnaires, I thought that they surprised them and the people had no idea, kind of spoils the whole point of the program doesn't it?

Nice for your son and his club tho, bit disappointing for me if they know tho!:mad:

Alibali
26-10-2009, 07:11 PM
How exciting:D

Merry-Minder
26-10-2009, 07:14 PM
That kind of blows my myth then that the clubs didn't know the people were millionnaires, I thought that they surprised them and the people had no idea, kind of spoils the whole point of the program doesn't it?

Nice for your son and his club tho, bit disappointing for me if they know tho!:mad:

I was thinknig the same thing!!! I feel disappointed now, as I believed that the charities never knew.

I also read it wrong for a minute and thought your son was the secret millionnaire!!!

clare78
26-10-2009, 08:39 PM
sorry must of wrote that wrong

the club didnt no it was for for the secret millionaire they thought it was just a programme for channel 4 then a week later we got a letter saying who the programme was about.

they didnt no when they were filming the programme

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: