PDA

View Full Version : SEF updates

sarah707
26-10-2009, 07:16 AM
You know how the SEF is being updated on the Ofsted website?

Well Ofsted have just released this document -

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/Ofsted-home/Forms-and-guidance/Browse-all-by/Other/General/Online-early-years-self-evaluation-form-amendments

It tells you what information will be transferred into the new system and what bits are new and need doing by you.

Enjoy :D

Playmate
26-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Thanks Sarah, yet another bit of light bed time reading :rolleyes:

We do appreciate you being on the ball for us :clapping:

angeldelight
26-10-2009, 08:16 AM
Thanks Sarah

Angel xx

louisepretty
28-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Hi

I'm just completing my SEF for the first time. Inspection due soon. Just reading through all this update stuff and realised that tomorrow seems to be changeover day :eek:

I have read the document in the link and I have saved my SEF but not submitted it yet so will my stuff get transferred as I would hate to lose 10 works so far?

:idea: In fact I think I may print a hard copy just to be safe and cut and paste it into word right now!!!

And is it just me or does anyone else find some of the questions a bit obscure and repetitive?

Off to cut and paste :D

Trouble
28-10-2009, 10:40 PM
thank you sweetie once again

ive not looked at the last one since may:blush:

xxxxx

sarah707
29-10-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi

I'm just completing my SEF for the first time. Inspection due soon. Just reading through all this update stuff and realised that tomorrow seems to be changeover day :eek:

I have read the document in the link and I have saved my SEF but not submitted it yet so will my stuff get transferred as I would hate to lose 10 works so far?

:idea: In fact I think I may print a hard copy just to be safe and cut and paste it into word right now!!!

:D

It's important that you protect your work!!

get a copy on your computer just in case :D

kirka
29-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks Sara

Winnie
29-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Well that makes interesting reading ...shame i dont understand a word of it :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you Sarah :)