PDA

View Full Version : HALF TERM

Pipsqueak
25-10-2009, 09:39 AM
So what do you all have planned? I only have 1 mindee from Wednesday -all the others are just term time - so that means I have TWO yes two whole days off.

One of them is reserved for Uni work - that is a must.
I MUST start my accounts..... I must..... I must

Friday we are meeting up at a c/m friends house as we have arranged for a ST Johns ambulance to visit (hopefully it will help my middle son with his phobia).
Wednesday/Thursday I am leaving loose to see what the weather is like.

Today I am going shopping and a visit to Hobbycraft and dare I say it perhaps, maybe just a little Xmas shopping:eek:

FussyElmo
25-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Up to yet nothing planned. Only have a mindee for two days and she is 10 so unless my ad hoc holiday mindee needs any days will be a nice hloiday again :thumbsup:

RachelE
25-10-2009, 10:15 AM
I have a busy Mon-Weds.
I applied for a variation to allow for a sibling who is almost 4. - It was granted on Friday! Nothing like the last minute!!

So, I have 4 under 5's m-w and my 8 yr old. Then Thurs and Fri, just my 2 and a 2 and half yr old.

Tomorrow I'm opening up my toddler group. I dont normally in the holidays, but thought we might all need it if its wet. I'm going to do it as messy play and not toys, so we can cater for the older ones.

Might have a day walking in the woods.

Baking day - maybe homemade pizzas.

If it stays dry, we might go to the seaside at the end of the week when only 1 mindee.

We need lots of dry weather for the week! :thumbsup:

sweets
25-10-2009, 10:20 AM
i am not planning anything major this week. my mindee who is nearly 4 is term time only so havnt got him, so ive only got the 3 babies all around 12mnths (differetn days of course) and a just 2 yr old for 1 day. so we are going to have an easy week. long walks in the mornings and hopefully long sleeps in the afternoon!
it will be nice for me not to have to think of things for the 3 year old too do and i will actually get a break while the babies are sleeping.

got my screamer coming thurs and fri tho:panic:

Hebs
25-10-2009, 10:21 AM
our plans...

Monday indoor play area (3 mindees plus my 2 kids)

Tuesday beach/park feed the ducks and fish and chips + ice cream :clapping: (4 mindees plus my 2 kids)

Wednesday not working :clapping:

Thursday christmas crafts (6 mindees plus my 2 kids, plus Cher and her 3 mindees) :laughing:

Friday not working melissa's party :clapping:

janminder
25-10-2009, 10:25 AM
I have my ex-mindee, so now a visitor, on Monday and we are going to go out and about, Tuesday I have twin 2yr old mindees (grandsons) till early afternoon, Wednesday may have to cover with one twin while the other goes to hospital for grommets, then Thursday (when my Network Co-ordinator is coming) and Friday I have a 6yr old girl, will probably depend on weather as to what we will do.

Twinkles
25-10-2009, 10:26 AM
I've got six every day :eek:

So....

Mon - going out
Tues - going out
Weds - going out
Thurs - Going out
Fri - going out

:D Don't have firm plans yet will see what each days weather brings.

The Juggler
25-10-2009, 11:51 AM
only two days of work and now only 2 children on one of those days. plan to go to chessington zoo and ride park!

my kids at the grandparents so on my three days off will be studying (as I am now) and going to uni as they dont have half term this week! BOO!

Friday have four mindees, going to another CM for apple bobbing (on strings not water for H&S reasons), spider hunts and dress up.

LOL

RedDragon
25-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Our half term has just finished. I took the week off :clapping:

Next week (staerting tomorrow) 2 of my full timers are on holiday :jump for joy: so I don't start work until 3pm all week :)

The Juggler
25-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Our half term has just finished. I took the week off :clapping:

Next week (staerting tomorrow) 2 of my full timers are on holiday :jump for joy: so I don't start work until 3pm all week :)

lovely! lucky you.

Chatterbox Childcare
25-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Very loose planning this week as the parents keep changing their minds about coming, not that I mind as I will have less.

I am covering for my friendly childminder for 2 days and she is having mine on thursday so I have Thursday and /friday off - yippee

A lie in coming on I think.

Roseolivia
25-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Only working Thursday this week:jump for joy: :jump for joy:
I have no plans apart from trying to potty train Rose.

Angela234
25-10-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm working 4 days mainly doing Halloween crafts go to parks whenever we can i'm usually flexible in the holidays lots of crafts and fun

LittleMissSparkles
25-10-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm only working mon to wed 8am till 5pm , mindee is 7 and lovely no plans set in stone have to see what the weather is like, but they have asked to go to the museum xxx

LOOPYLISA
25-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Nowt :clapping:

nannymcflea
25-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Taking girls swimming every morning then entertaining in-laws until Thursday,cinema,pumpkin carving and as much time with my girls as possible.:D

ajs
25-10-2009, 06:25 PM
only got one mindee this week as mum has eventually told me that she is taking the week off work and she doesn't need me
i am having thursday off and although i haven't spoken to her i am planning on meeting miffy and going xmas shopping, there might be lunch in there too.
friday i only have one 9 month old and she finishes at 3 then i am back to london to pick up my daughter who is in new york all week

Lady Haha
25-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Working every day! Tomorrow we are bowling, then making halloween cakes in the afternoon, Tuesday we are off to an animal farm, Wednesday there is a messy play session locally and a family fun day thing in the afternoon, thursday, a horse sanctuary, and halloween masks in the afternoon and Friday is cinema day and chilling out!

Still got my cold, so not looking forward to it at all!!!!

helenlc
25-10-2009, 07:34 PM
I've got six every day :eek:

So....

Mon - going out
Tues - going out
Weds - going out
Thurs - Going out
Fri - going out

:D Don't have firm plans yet will see what each days weather brings.

This is my plan too!!:laughing:

Tomorrow I have 6, Tuesday 5, Wednesday 4, Thursday and Friday not sure yet - hoping to get Thursday off!!

Got to pop to local town tomorrow to pick up a printer I have on reserve at Argos - should be fun with 6 in tow!!!

Weather permitting we will go to the park afterwards or soft play if not so nice.

Not sure about the rest of the week but definitely some Hallowen crafts in there.