PDA

View Full Version : Head Lice

janminder
24-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Told a dad yesterday to look out for the little visitors because they were in my Setting, thought I would use this terminology. Mother said to me today I hear you have found head lice in your settee........after all my trying to sound professional yesterday with my use of words I ended up almost in hysterics trying to get out exactly what I had said.

Cazz
24-10-2009, 12:22 AM
Told a dad yesterday to look out for the little visitors because they were in my Setting, thought I would use this terminology. Mother said to me today I hear you have found head lice in your settee........after all my trying to sound professional yesterday with my use of words I ended up almost in hysterics trying to get out exactly what I had said.

:laughing: :laughing: Typical bloke!! At least you tried to put it diplomatically!

By the way - why did I read the title of your post and immediately scratch my head? :D

janminder
24-10-2009, 12:29 AM
scratching mine too now, and will be having another good comb through 2mo, though nothing there as far as I could see and I keep my hair tied back in the hope that it always stays that way.

allinatiz
24-10-2009, 01:01 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

FizzysFriends
24-10-2009, 06:39 AM
LOL that's so funny.

I can recommend the nitty gritty comb, they send one free to cm and money off vouchers/leaflet for you to give parents.

Pipsqueak
24-10-2009, 08:04 AM
:laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
24-10-2009, 08:12 AM
:laughing: :laughing: