PDA

View Full Version : Phil and Ted's Seat liners...what do you think?

Stanfield
23-10-2009, 02:59 PM
What do you think ... too much?!!!:rolleyes:

I have the green phil and teds and LOVE that it is different ... really want some covers to keep it clean and LOVE the look of these

but do you think it is too much? cow print & green?:eek:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180422091444&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

uf353432
23-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I actually think for what you get its a reasonable price.

flora
23-10-2009, 03:22 PM
When you say too much are you asking is the product too expensive????

or as I read it , are cow print covers too much with lime green pushchair?????

Personally I think price ok, but yes too much with the green :blush:

Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear.

At the end of the day.... your buggy, do what make you happy and if that is cow print liners then go for it :D

Stanfield
23-10-2009, 03:36 PM
When you say too much are you asking is the product too expensive????

or as I read it , are cow print covers too much with lime green pushchair?????

Personally I think price ok, but yes too much with the green :blush:

Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear.

At the end of the day.... your buggy, do what make you happy and if that is cow print liners then go for it :D

Yes ... I ment too much with the green pushchair ;) ... thinking maybe it will be but it has black on the reverse so if it really doesn't go, I COULD JUST USE THAT (OOPPS caps!)

Hebs
23-10-2009, 03:37 PM
i have the green one too and soooooooooooooo want these..

will get them once i have DD birthday out the way.

my excuse is.. to prevent cross infection, so the cost is going through my books :D :clapping: :thumbsup:

uf353432
23-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Ah sorry misunderstood your post - I actually think they go rather well lol! but then I LOVE crazy clashes in colour. You could always go for the alien print one lol!

Twinkles
23-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Well we won't lose you in a crowd ! :rolleyes:

Hebs
23-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Ah sorry misunderstood your post - I actually think they go rather well lol! but then I LOVE crazy clashes in colour. You could always go for the alien print one lol!

ooooh not seen that one :thumbsup:

Stanfield
24-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Well I have done it!!!!! I have bought them, can't wait to see them ... feel a bit crazy, but I like to try new things!!!!:eek: :p

Shame I didnt get them before as I just took my P&T's out for the first time ever ... and my niece wee'd on the seat!!!:panic: Nevermind, worse things have happened!;)