PDA

View Full Version : Another P&T question - sorry

AliceK
23-10-2009, 01:22 PM
Well after only 2 weeks minding I have now tried 3 pushchairs (doubles) and have problems of one kind or another with all of them. Am thinking about getting a P&T, seem some good bargains on secondhand ones but the one thing that worries me is: Is it not dangerous for the one in the bottom regarding getting their fingers trapped in the spokes of the wheels???
I currently have to use a buggy for a 2yr old and a 15mth old. Would a P&T be suitable for this age group???

Thanks

xxxxxx

Stanfield
23-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Just quickly ... you can get mud guards and FINGER GUARDS not sure where but I know you can:D

MissTinkerbell
23-10-2009, 03:18 PM
My twins went into mine at 14 months - no trapped fingers in the 2 and a half years they were in it.

AliceK
23-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Brilliant thanks that puts my mind at rest :)

xxxx

janminder
24-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Use it with twin two year olds, one in back does touch the wheel guard, i always know because it makes a noise as he pushes it down but he has never hurt his fingers yet. The only worrying thing for me was the other week i put the brake on and he managed to pull both sides and got brake off.

singlewiththree
24-10-2009, 07:13 AM
This was copied off another post and I emailed it myself so apologies who originally posted it but I wanted to keep the phone number as I need the mudguards, haven't a clue what the finger guards are though?

phil and teds uk supplier is out n about and they send most things the next day!

call them on - 01234 344230

also call this number for FREE mudgaurds, finger gaurds and small replacement parts free too ie harness clips and poppers.

Hebs
24-10-2009, 07:51 AM
haven't a clue what the finger guards are though?

nor did i but just googled it, it stops adults fingers being trapped when folding it xx

balloon
24-10-2009, 07:58 AM
If you get the V2 model they are built in, it's only the older models you need to apply for them but they are free as has been already said :)