PDA

View Full Version : halloween prizes???

mushpea
22-10-2009, 01:02 PM
gonna have a mad day on wedensday, lots of crafts and stuff in the morning then lunch, a good walk then back for halloween games, but i dont know what to give out for prizes, was thinking on a small cheap scale as we dont have very much money at the moment but not keen on filling them up with sweets as they will be having their dinner with me.
do you think i should give small packs of sweets as prizes then get them to put them in a bag to take home or is that mean.
or can you think of anything else fairly cheap that i can give as prizes that isnt food related?

merry
22-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Asda have lots of packs of things like plastic glow in the dark spiders, build a skeleton kit and stuff like that for just £1 each, and the spiders have lots in the packet so you could split them and give a few each. I usually do a spider hunt and they get to keep the ones they find, keeping back a few spares in case anyone doesn't find many. They can also win chocolate coins, only one at a time though, not a whole bag, or one jelly worm or spooky shape, then they all go in a bag til it's time to go home. They also like halloween stickers, winners get one to stick on their clothes or bag.

:)

Chimps Childminding
22-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Tesco also had some great bits and pieces. I got mini torches in the shape of monsters 3 for £1 also masks for less than 20p!! Pound shops are also good places to look, we got a bag of 24 plastic skeletons for £1 (funnily enough :blush:)

mushpea
22-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Tesco also had some great bits and pieces. I got mini torches in the shape of monsters 3 for £1 also masks for less than 20p!! Pound shops are also good places to look, we got a bag of 24 plastic skeletons for £1 (funnily enough :blush:)

i went to tescos too and got those and the pens and a couple of other bits for goodie bags to take home at the end of the day, might go to asda if i can fit it in then and get some bits and peices
thaks

loocyloo
22-10-2009, 06:27 PM
a 'healthy' treat/prize ...

draw pumpkin faces on satsumas with indelible marker !!!

mine love them, and the older ones now draw their own!

xx

PixiePetal
22-10-2009, 06:30 PM
a 'healthy' treat/prize ...

draw pumpkin faces on satsumas with indelible marker !!!

mine love them, and the older ones now draw their own!

xx

Brilliant idea, love it :thumbsup: