PDA

View Full Version : advice on advertising

chels55
01-03-2008, 12:22 PM
hi im new here. ive just had my pre registration inspection from cssiw. i am having business cards and posters made up can anyone please suggest what to put on them.
i was thinking registered childminder has vacancies full/part time and a clip art with children playing then my telephone number.

Would mentioning childcare element of tax credits, fees, what area i live in and hours im avaliable be a good idea or should i keep it simple.

I have also heard that other childminders take your advert out of shop windows:angry: so will have to keep an eye on that

Annie_T
01-03-2008, 06:13 PM
take a look here hun hope it gives you idea

www.vistaprint.co.uk

you get 250 and they charge only vat and postage but if you already getting some made up then just take look for what info they request so then your know hun.

i got some in my basket waiting for when i am reg'ed i got
name,
reg childminder
full & p/t vacancies
my contact num and email
house no and road name.

hope that helps you hun

sarah707
01-03-2008, 06:34 PM
take a look here hun hope it gives you idea

www.vistaprint.co.uk

Vistaprint do some excellent deals - but can I just add a note of caution.... a number of members have been caught out by a monthly 'membership' charge on their credit card and they are absolutely certain they did not tick the wrong box when they were ordering.

I put a list of ideas pinned on the 'starting childminding' thread the other day - hope they help :D

Annie_T
01-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Vistaprint do some excellent deals - but can I just add a note of caution.... a number of members have been caught out by a monthly 'membership' charge on their credit card and they are absolutely certain they did not tick the wrong box when they were ordering.

I put a list of ideas pinned on the 'starting childminding' thread the other day - hope they help :D

when i did ann summers partys i used them and wasnt charged any other fee other than vat and postage but it was 2 1/12 years ago i used them and i proberly read everything with fine comb lol either that or they decided bring it in after sometime... they are good with deals tho your rite there.. i just thought it may of help.

chels55
02-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Thanks for advice, will look on vistaprint website now. Glad u mentioned email didnt think of that.