PDA

View Full Version : Contracts signed!!

Cazz
20-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Have signed up a 6 mth old, her 3 year old sister (2 days a week) and 5 year old brother (school holidays as and when required). :clapping:

It took 1 and a half hours to do the paperwork - was that me being slow or is that about normal?

They start on 2nd November which happens to be an inset day around here, so I'll have my own 3 children and as I had already said I would look after my nephew I will have 7 children in total :eek:

Talk about jumping in feet first! Oh well, I'm really looking forward to it!! :clapping:

I've also had 2 more enquiries today - one I won't be able to do because of signing the above but the other is for a 6 mth old baby 1 day a week, so fingers crossed for that one!!

Demonjill
20-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Just wanted to say woo congrats thats fab!! :clapping: :clapping:

... and good luck xx

miffy
21-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Sounds like you're going to be busy, busy, busy!

Well done - it's nice when things come together

Miffy xx

little miss chatterbox
21-10-2009, 06:50 AM
congrats!!! well done hope it goes well for you!

Cazz
21-10-2009, 10:10 PM

I've arranged this evening for another lady to come round about minding her 6 mth old one day a week so it's looking like I'm going to be really busy! :D

Babies as well - didn't expect to have so many enquiries about young ones so I'm really pleased :jump for joy:

Daddy Day Care
23-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Thtas fantastic well done :clapping:

See I can be nice as well :P

Gareth
xx

Minstrel
23-10-2009, 08:44 PM
I'm so pleased for you :thumbsup:

Long may it continue!

janminder
23-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Good luck with your new mindees and for your enquiry re 6mth old. I also have two new mindees from the 2nd November and will have 7 some mornings.
It took us an hour but she has taken some of the paperwork home to fill in i.e. likes/dislikes, contact details then coming back end next week to finalise.

Many years ago I had a lady with a baby sat talking for about two hours then said can I go and cook his dinner, was a bit shocked but didnt want baby to starve, she still didnt go for ages after and I never heard back. After speaking to other minders a while after it seems others had had a visit from her, never taken on, we think she didnt want childcare just somewhere to spend a day.

Cazz
23-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Many years ago I had a lady with a baby sat talking for about two hours then said can I go and cook his dinner, was a bit shocked but didnt want baby to starve, she still didnt go for ages after and I never heard back. After speaking to other minders a while after it seems others had had a visit from her, never taken on, we think she didnt want childcare just somewhere to spend a day.

:eek: :eek: What a cheek!!

Good luck with your new mindees too :thumbsup:

Cazz
24-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Thtas fantastic well done :clapping:

See I can be nice as well :P

Gareth
xx

Ah bless ya.

See baby Bobby has made you go soft :D