PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my Phil and Teds ~ Quick Q+A

Stanfield
20-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Hi,

After much research I have just ordered my new phil and teds sport in Apple green :clapping: :clapping:

Replacing my old bashed up maclaren and my big single all in one.

I ordered it from practical pushchairs after some advice on here. I also ordered the panier bags, hang bag, rain cover, UV double cover, single shade to add a sun shade for baby seat and a puncture kit ... totalled £463.29:eek:

I am about to research the strolli rider to maybe buy one of these for it too.

I couldnot find any mud guards though, I remember someone on here mentioning a site they contacted about them and they sent them free ... anyone of any help there?

Really looking forward to delivery, hopefully by Fri (as they said max 48hrs) would love to use it on Sat with my own2.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uf353432
20-10-2009, 09:27 PM
phil and teds uk supplier is out n about and they send most things the next day!

call them on - 01234 344230

also call this number for FREE mudgaurds, finger gaurds and small replacement parts free too ie harness clips and poppers.

You Need to tell them you have an older version E3 - not a new one - else you are unlikely to get them free ;)

miss mopple
20-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Practical Pushchairs are fab :thumbsup:

I ordered a spare wheel for mine yesterday morning and it arrived in the afternoon :D

Now thats service!

I only live a few mins down the road and bought my P+T second hand from a lady who works there so she hand delivered it :laughing:

singlewiththree
21-10-2009, 06:13 AM
As you have just bought yours new it should come with the mudguards, it was the older versions that you needed to contact them for the free ones as the newer ones should come with them as standard.
have fun!

daisyboo1980
21-10-2009, 06:20 AM
hi i bought one last month not from them but mine came with double kit mud guards and rain cover

Stanfield
21-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Oh goodie! Didn't realise they should be as standard ... also keeping an eye on ebay for a cheap carry bag as off on hols in Feb ... anyone have one to sell?:)

lovemyprams
21-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I have a new Phil & Teds in green too!:clapping:

Mine is the Sport version and came with mudguards.

I have been using mine for a week now and absolutely love it. It is so much easier than any other double I have had - and thats a few!:blush:

Enjoy!

Stanfield
21-10-2009, 12:50 PM
I's coming tomorrow!!! So excited :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I have had a maclaren side by side but it was grey and second hand and really felt scruffy using it, not what my boys deserve!!!:littleangel: Then when I settled on minding young children I just thought, GO FOR IT! Sold a few old baby things to add towards the price (although it didn't really cover much of the £400+ I spent!!)

Will be parading around by tomorrow afternoon I hope!:thumbsup:

Stanfield
22-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Well it's here!:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

It has been raining all day :angry: So paraded around the house with my two son's in it very happy.

I have lots of accessories for it and am now looking at some pram liners ... what do you think of these ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PRAM-LINER-BUGGY-LINER-Fit-Phil-Teds-E3-Sports_W0QQitemZ180422091444QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL?hash=item2a01fea2b4

I like the cow print ones, my P&T's is green, are they "too much"? I just like the fact they are a bit different and unique.:cool: