PDA

View Full Version : Arriving Early

20-10-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm not happy this morning. My first mindee who should start at 8am, arrived at 7.45am. I was half way putting my make up on and my own children were still getting dressed. It meant that they ended up not getting ready properly which caused even more rushing for the school run. Then to make matters worse, my second mindee who starts at 8.30am, arrived at 8.15am. I was in the middle of making the school sandwiches for my children's lunchboxes. Whilst I was letting in second mindee, my dog ate the sandwiches :angry: . I then had no more bread and we ended up having to whisk into my little Tescos near school to buy premade ones which cost a fortune. Talk about a bad start to the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mummyroysof3
20-10-2009, 08:19 AM
lets just hope the day gets better for you, at least the dog had a decent breakfast:laughing:

hugs, charlotte x

LittleMissSparkles
20-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Ignore the door till 8am next time and if they say we've been knocking for ages say i was still getting ready you were too early sorry x

I have one parent who is always early too, always has been, and she always signs in on her way out the door when the minutes have passed and its actually 8am and I always change the time to when she actually arrived :angry: makes me sooo mad because we have had little chats about it and i have mentioned it in every newsletter i send home and even geiven her individual letters addressing the issue, thinki may threaten to start charging her £1 a minute shes early do you think that would sort it out ???? LOL x

Minstrel
20-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Ignore the door till 8am next time and if they say we've been knocking for ages say i was still getting ready you were too early sorry x

I have one parent who is always early too, always has been, and she always signs in on her way out the door when the minutes have passed and its actually 8am and I always change the time to when she actually arrived :angry: makes me sooo mad because we have had little chats about it and i have mentioned it in every newsletter i send home and even geiven her individual letters addressing the issue, thinki may threaten to start charging her £1 a minute shes early do you think that would sort it out ???? LOL x

Or.... use your own very good advice and dont opent he door until 8am :D