PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Daddy Day Care
19-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone for all the messages i got before we went into hospital today, and for all the messages and nice words weve recieved since the arrival of Bobby.

Kinda makes me sad because you ladies seem to care more than friends iv'e had for years but at the same time fill me with joy because I know ive made so many fantastic new friends on here.

I havent even had a text from one of my sisters yet, but yet Angel and kerrie was there texting me so a special thank you to you two.

This is a fantastic forum with fantastic staff and fantastic members,and I feel so lucky to be a part of this, so lucky to be welcomed by you all so another THANK YOU.

Gareth
xx

Its been a long emotional day so sorry if I went on a bit there and sound silly

Gareth
xx

Lou
19-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Congratualtions DDC and Mrs DC!!!!!! No wonder you are emotional, its been a big day for you all!!!!

I have just trawled through all the posts about Bobby, i could see people saying he was a big baby, but i couldnt find one saying his weight.......finally found it!!!! He is lovely.

Congratulations again and i hope your wife is ok xxxxxxx

angeldelight
19-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh you dont sound silly at all Gareth just lovely and honest

You are our friend so of course we would all be here for you wishing you well.

The people who are there for you are the most important so dont even get sad about others that do not bother - they prob will though in the next day or so.

THANK YOU for being our friend too

Lots of love

xxxxx

manjay
19-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone for all the messages i got before we went into hospital today, and for all the messages and nice words weve recieved since the arrival of Bobby.

Kinda makes me sad because you ladies seem to care more than friends iv'e had for years but at the same time fill me with joy because I know ive made so many fantastic new friends on here.

I havent even had a text from one of my sisters yet, but yet Angel and kerrie was there texting me so a special thank you to you two.

This is a fantastic forum with fantastic staff and fantastic members,and I feel so lucky to be a part of this, so lucky to be welcomed by you all so another THANK YOU.

Gareth
xx

Its been a long emotional day so sorry if I went on a bit there and sound silly

Gareth
xx

Not silly at all, but you're making me fill up:rolleyes:

I very often get more from friends on here than real life ones so I know exactly what you mean.

Hope you get a good nights sleep

amanda x

Twinkles
19-10-2009, 09:05 PM
The really lovely thing about this forum is we do really care about each other.
And hey if you can't get emotional on a day like today when can you ?

Right that's enough of me being nice now :p

PixiePetal
19-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Pleasure Gareth :)

This forum is amazing, I can't believe how interested I am in a baby born to people I have never met but feel I know so well :D

Long may it last :thumbsup:

nannymcflea
19-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Very happy for you all. He is gorgeous.

Cazz
19-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Ah that's really nice - you've made me emotional too! :blush:

I'm not even going to say anything to try and wind you up .......... well not on this thread anyway! :D

It's a small world
19-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Bless you your not silly....I know what you mean about friends on here. I feel like I have made lots of friends too and feel that I can talk to everyone on here whereas sometimes feel shuld I talk to some 'friends' iyswim.

Texting you seemed the normal thing to do on such a special occasion and Im sure that you would have done the same (sadly it wont happen as have my handful with my current 2 :laughing: )

In always here if you need to talk or any encouragement. Make sure you get lots of sleep whilst you can because the next few months you wont get much (unless Bobby is going to be good and sleeep right through---hope so)

Well Congrats again and wish you and your family (including lil Bobby ) a happy future together as a family ( Hope you other children enjoy their new brother)

Pipsqueak
19-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Spot on Gareth - this forum and its members are fandabbydozy!!:thumbsup: we do genuinely care and I can say with my hand on my heart, I consider so many on here extended family - so welcome to the family lol

and just cuz you have had a long and emotional day, I declare that we should at least have one whole day where we do not wind you up - any day that would be good for you DDC?:D

Twinkles
19-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Spot on Gareth - this forum and its members are fandabbydozy!!:thumbsup: we do genuinely care and I can say with my hand on my heart, I consider so many on here extended family - so welcome to the family lol

and just cuz you have had a long and emotional day, I declare that we should at least have one whole day where we do not wind you up - any day that would be good for you DDC?:D

:eek: :eek: wot ?? a whole day ??? http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/8.gif

angeldelight
19-10-2009, 09:28 PM
[/COLOR]

Thats taking kindess a bit far ? :laughing:

Angel xx

zillervalley
19-10-2009, 09:59 PM
congratulations to you

ziller

Blaze
19-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Know what you mean! It was my forum friends that made the effort on my 30th - yet my so called best friends were busy! & people come to my town as i don't drive - my real friends don't bother - I have to bus it to them!

& as Pip says there are many on here I consider extended family:clapping:

Many congratulations to you both (again). :) x

Pipsqueak
19-10-2009, 10:05 PM
[/COLOR]

love the emoticon - Pauline can we add this one please.

I am feeling generous - 1 whole day and we can put it on the calendar (and then make up for it the next day)

sue m
20-10-2009, 06:24 AM
You've got me all teary eyed now too! Not like me at all. I've never been on a forum like this where we have so many great people, I've left the Alzheimer's Forum cos it's just so, well, polite and nice and sensible! No-one has a laugh or insults each other! :eek: Can't do with it! Understandable in a way I know but everyone needs a laugh whatever their circumstances.

I've made a couple of very good friends on here even though we've never met and feel I know a lot of you just from posts. I lurve it here!!!! :clapping:

Daddy Day Care
20-10-2009, 07:12 AM

You lot could never ever be nice for the WHOLE day, impossible but it would be fun to see you try.

Just wanted to say that what i said last night wasnt me speaking under the influence, I didnt have a signel drink yesterday. After re-reading it this morning I think I come across drunk but I wasnt just speaking how I feel.

Thanks once again (you'll get sick of me saying that)

Love
Gareth
xx

little miss chatterbox
20-10-2009, 07:22 AM
awwwww what a sweet and lovely thing to say!

It is a fab forum, everyone's still getting to know me but it is alovely place to be!

Congrats and good luck

Polly2
20-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Congratulations again Gareth! I don't think you sounded drunk you are just a lovely man who is not afraid to speak about his feelings!

Enjoy your lovely new baby - and give our love to your wife xx

LittleMissSparkles
20-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Haveny been on for a few days Gareth so Im sorry I have missed the new arrival ( had lots going on which wont go into ) but I wantd to say

Welcome to the world Bobby xxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL xxxx

Demonjill
20-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Congratulations again mr and mrs DDC.

And welcome to the world Bobby!!:clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
20-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi Mr and mrs DDC I am here being very nice and wishing all the very best.
Watch out Gareth I am catching you up on the games, dont suppose you have much time now:laughing:

TheBTeam
20-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Just to say that cant choose family, but you can choose your friends!

This forum has been such a support for so many things, and not sure what i did before!

DDC you can be emotional today, the best thing in life has just happened to you! Still don't think a whole day of being nice to you (or anybody) is justifiable, after all I have to get my fun from somewhere, cos I do laugh at some of the things you lot write!!!!:laughing: :D

Good luck with Bobby, (is it short for Robert?), still racing to make 2000 first!!!

SandCastles
20-10-2009, 01:08 PM
Congratulations

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
20-10-2009, 01:38 PM
You are welcome, I LOVE this forum as well everyone is birlliant and I don't know sometimes what I would do without it.

xxxxx

Daddy Day Care
20-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Just to say that cant choose family, but you can choose your friends!

This forum has been such a support for so many things, and not sure what i did before!

DDC you can be emotional today, the best thing in life has just happened to you! Still don't think a whole day of being nice to you (or anybody) is justifiable, after all I have to get my fun from somewhere, cos I do laugh at some of the things you lot write!!!!:laughing: :D

Good luck with Bobby, (is it short for Robert?), still racing to make 2000 first!!!

Nope not short for Robber, just bobby. Not sure I could handle a whole day of people being nice to me, have to admit i do like being picked on :blush: Oh and the race is on, when im getting up for night time feeds ill have to start comming on here and making ltos of posts to catch you back up.

Orkise dream on youll never catch me on them games :P

Everyonelse thank you once again

Gareth
xx

TheBTeam
20-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Nope not short for Robber, just bobby. Not sure I could handle a whole day of people being nice to me, have to admit i do like being picked on :blush: Oh and the race is on, when im getting up for night time feeds ill have to start comming on here and making ltos of posts to catch you back up.

Orkise dream on youll never catch me on them games :P

Everyonelse thank you once again

Gareth
xx

Blimey a man that can multi task, I may have to be prepared to concede!!!!!:rolleyes:

Only ask about Robert, as that is my sons name and I like Bobby!

angeldelight
20-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Blimey a man that can multi task, I may have to be prepared to concede!!!!!:rolleyes:

Only ask about Robert, as that is my sons name and I like Bobby!

Dont jump the gun - we have yet to see this happen :laughing:

Angel xx

TheBTeam
20-10-2009, 07:28 PM

Angel xx

Yes spot the wry smile!!!

Twinkles
20-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Yeah you have to remember this is Liz who thinks she's a sexy bloke :laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
20-10-2009, 08:57 PM
LOL Twinks.
Sexy Bloke called Liz...MmmmmWell it could happen I suppose.
Bloke ...Multitask :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Pipsqueak
20-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah you have to remember this is Liz who thinks she's a sexy bloke :laughing: :laughing:

LMAO - just spat me tea over the screen!:laughing:

Daddy Day Care
20-10-2009, 09:09 PM

Angel xx

Heyyy i do pretty well with the 2 kids multi tasking whats one more

Cazz
20-10-2009, 09:54 PM
I declare that we should at least have one whole day where we do not wind you up - any day that would be good for you DDC?:D

:panic: I just came over all faint and had to sit down - a WHOLE day?!!

Not possible - sorry :D

Hope Bobby and Sharon are okay today.

PixiePetal
20-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Heyyy i do pretty well with the 2 kids multi tasking whats one more

You wait till there are mindees and new son too in the mix :laughing: That's multi tasking:D