PDA

View Full Version : oh no....

Hebs
19-10-2009, 07:28 AM
my mindee E's brother is in hospital, was rushed in during the night with apendicitis and is having it removed today, dad dropped E off this morning in a blind panic bless him.

Have told him not to worry about picking E up at 4pm as normal but if he wants they can collect after visiting time (2 yr olds and hospitals don't mix lol) poor J is in agony

Would you have done this?? E is so excited to be having tea here lol

LittleAcorns
19-10-2009, 07:35 AM
poor chappy, yeah I would have done exactly the same as you they know that their littlie is in safe hands xx

carebear25
19-10-2009, 07:36 AM
yes I wud of xx

my mindees sister fell at nursery on friday and was very concussed an mum needed to take her to hospital, i offered to have mindee but her parents were at home 2 take care of him xx

hope mindees brother is ok xx

PixiePetal
19-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Hope he is ok soon. Yes I would and have had mindees for longer or extra days when I could help out - part of choosing a CM over a nursery. flexability. :thumbsup:

kindredspirits
19-10-2009, 08:00 AM
poor thing - yes i would have done exactly the same thing. on friday i let a new mindee out of her contract - she was meant to be starting last monday and mum said she was ill so would collect her dd from school - turns out she has a problem with her unborn baby - i had mindee on friday but mum is now not working as needs to go into hospital to be monitored - i told her to forget about it and give me a call when she needed me again.

what goes around comes around hebs - its doing something like that that makes you feel like a nice person xxx