PDA

View Full Version : I love my job!!!!

Hebs
17-10-2009, 06:46 PM
it has some good perks :clapping:

one mindee's uncle runs their own garage and are going to do my MOT for me (not rip me off :clapping: )

another mindee's dad is a plasterer and is going to skim my living room walls for cost price :D

and another mindees GRAN is making melissa's birthday cake for me

Ah the perks :laughing:

Bitsy Beans
17-10-2009, 07:00 PM
See it's not what you know but who ;)
:clapping:

Demonjill
17-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Lucky you - thats brilliant!!:thumbsup:

Playmate
17-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Brilliant! one of my dads has just trained as a tiler he did our bathroom and floor tiles in our kitchen, hall and dinning room for half the price! We have had so many compliments about the floors, that he has got himself loads of extra business, which is great for him :clapping:

TheBTeam
17-10-2009, 08:05 PM
OOH you lot are making me jealous, the only thing most of my parents seem good at is excuses!:rolleyes:

ORKSIE
17-10-2009, 08:07 PM
OOH you lot are making me jealous, the only thing most of my parents seem good at is excuses!:rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hebs
17-10-2009, 08:10 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

awww bless ya x

Playmate
17-10-2009, 08:48 PM

:laughing: :laughing: I've got a few of those as well :D

miffy
17-10-2009, 09:19 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xx

madasahatter
17-10-2009, 09:24 PM
:( None of my mindees parents have useful jobs......well not as far as getting things done on the house/car cheaply is concerned. Mine are all teachers or office workers

I'm jealous Hebs:laughing:

Angela234
17-10-2009, 10:01 PM
:( None of my mindees parents have useful jobs......well not as far as getting things done on the house/car cheaply is concerned. Mine are all teachers or office workers

I'm jealous Hebs:laughing:

Same here have to ask what they do before signing them up:laughing: