PDA

View Full Version : New Starter Syndrome

Pipsqueak
17-10-2009, 07:30 AM
I have 'new starter syndrome'! Y'no, the new kids who come into the setting with their different germs, runny noses, snotty, sneezing and coughing all over the place. The germs that you aren't used to or immune too yet.

I have a cold coming on and I only ever seem to get one when i get a new starter!:rolleyes:

miffy
17-10-2009, 07:33 AM
I know what you mean!

There's one child that I look after for another childminder when she's on holiday and every time I have him I'm ill afterwards :rolleyes:

Hope you're feeling better soon

Miffy xx

Cazz
17-10-2009, 07:34 AM
Nice!!

This is what I've got to look forward to in a couple of weeks then :laughing:

At least it will be after I've gone to Butlins for half-term! :clapping:

Hope your cold is mild. Use it as an excuse for having a lazy weekend!

Hebs
17-10-2009, 07:36 AM
L started 2 weeks ago, and for the last week i've been ill

oh the perks of this job :rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
17-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Use it as an excuse for having a lazy weekend!

Hah - no chance, I am off to training in half an hour - for the life of me I cannot remember what the training is about! lol
Coursework to start on tomorrow:rolleyes:

Enjoy Butlins Cazz!

Cazz
17-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Hah - no chance, I am off to training in half an hour - for the life of me I cannot remember what the training is about! lol
Coursework to start on tomorrow:rolleyes:

Enjoy Butlins Cazz!

Well I hope it's a NICE surprise!!

I'm really looking forward to Butlins - it's going to be my last week before I start work on 2nd Nov, so plenty of fun, food and maybe the odd drink :D
We're going with friends as usual and there'll be 4 adults and 8 children!!

Demonjill
17-10-2009, 08:24 AM
Have a fab time at Butlins!! :)

margimum
17-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I know exactly what you mean Pip, I get a new starter cold too. Look on the bright side though, when we're old we will still be healthy because we've seen every cold germ there is while we're young? and fit enough to fight them.:laughing: