PDA

View Full Version : you're all so nice!

charliegee
16-10-2009, 08:57 PM
hello everyone

was on netmums tonight and flicking through the pages and there have been lots of posts about people being mean on the site (netmums I mean) to each other and it got me thinking....

you lot are so nice!

everyone is just so helpful to each other and no one ever has a pop for people (like me!) asking questions

you really help me in my job and just wanted to say thanks :blush:

xxx

nannymcflea
16-10-2009, 09:14 PM
It IS a lovely forum isn't it.:thumbsup:

Zoomie
16-10-2009, 09:14 PM
I think that generally we don't much like netmums (and mumsnet, I think ?)

We are a nice bunch aren't we !!

angeldelight
16-10-2009, 09:31 PM
ahhhhh thats really nice

We do all have different views though sometimes but we always try to work them out unlike other forums where they usually start to insult each other and then things get out of hand

We are all nice though and care about each other here so it makes a big difference I think

Angel xx

ORKSIE
16-10-2009, 11:14 PM
This is a lovely forum.
We all have our own views, but we respect each others views, and learn from them. I know I have!
There is quite a lot of banter that goes on, which I personally love!!

sue m
17-10-2009, 07:36 AM
I agree, I love it here and we do have different opinions but we muddle through them. I love the banter too, I've had many a giggle when I've been feeling a bit down with life.

We're so great! :laughing: :laughing:

miffy
17-10-2009, 07:37 AM
This is a fantastic forum - you wouldn't get the help (personal and professional) that you get here anywhere else.

Pauline and the mods work very hard to keep it a lovely, friendly place for everyone and it's lovely when new members recognise that. :)

Miffy xx

sue m
17-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Absolutely right!! :clapping:

Demonjill
17-10-2009, 08:25 AM
This is a fab forum - not come across another as good!:thumbsup: :clapping:

hello kitty
17-10-2009, 09:10 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: YAY Forum :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

CherryBlossom
17-10-2009, 10:44 AM
:D :D :D :D

what a great forum-it has helped me so much so far..and i know with still a way to go b4 im reg I will be asking for a lot more help in future :)

x

cherry pink
17-10-2009, 10:56 AM
this is a great forum it helps all of us even those that have been doing this job for years.
e in our job we always come up with new and different challenges/ problems that we haven't had to deal with before but there is usually someone here who has or can point us in the right direction or even just hold our hands and give us a virtual hug sometimes this forum is an absolute ''lifesaver''.
yes we all have different views and opinions but that is just life in general but i dont think i've come across anyone on here who lowers it to nasty sniping gutter level and long may it continue...:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Alibali
17-10-2009, 11:16 AM
I agree :clapping: :clapping:

ORKSIE
17-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I agree, I love it here and we do have different opinions but we muddle through them. I love the banter too, I've had many a giggle when I've been feeling a bit down with life.

We're so great! :laughing: :laughing:

Do you know sue, I have say at my computer unable to type, cos I cant see the keys (not cos i'm P***ed, well not always :D ) but because I am laughin soo much I have tears streaming down my face.
This a such a lovely friendly forum:thumbsup:

janminder
17-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Only been posting a few weeks, think its a great, friendly forum.:clapping:

Shivvie
17-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Just to say, I love it too. I registered on this forum a while ago but have only started using fairly recently. I've had lots of helpful advice and reassurance. Thanks everyone :clapping: