PDA

View Full Version : Parent Packs

Mrs Book
15-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Please can people tell me as to what they put in their parent packs?

I know there will be contract, which I need to find a copy of. If anyone has a copy would they mind sharing it with me:blush:

But what else is in your packs?

babs
15-10-2009, 10:57 PM
im mine i have biref info on me/family and what i provide, days and hours i do, prices, contracts, policys, permission forms, sample menu, activites..( i brought my contracts though ncma, i did write my own but not used them )

Mrs Book
15-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Do you have copies of all your policies or just some of them?

Understand the need for permission forms, contracts etc.

So much to take on board:)

babs
15-10-2009, 11:14 PM
Do you have copies of all your policies or just some of them?

Understand the need for permission forms, contracts etc.

So much to take on board:)

yes i have all my policys and permission forms in my pack and in a plastic sleved wallet, did seem a bit much but when i had inspection she asked me what i give out when i give her pack she was quite impressed.... and asked me if i also provided parents with a set as well which i told her yes...so i have a signed copy of everything and so do they. wallet wasnt expensive £0.99 from the 99p shop i brought 12....
I have unsigned pack that i can show to people interested and then just print off another set ..... not really sure how many pages it is i will count them tomorrow :D

Mrs Book
15-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Think in my introduction on self my just put that a copy of my policies & procedure are available on request.

May just put all forms in that need signing.fees, activities,menu. Think at end of day it may be down to individual needs. Also trying to save money with copying and stuff.:)

Maybe I will tailor each pack to age of child, putting nappy, toilet training policies, sleep policiy in packs for younger ones.

Hanabana
16-10-2009, 02:08 PM
i have got all my personal info (profile) policies, procedures and other stuff like menu days out ideas etc in a pack it is over 40 pages:eek: BUT not all loads of writing iykwim. this book though i am going to circulate between new parents (as long as i get it back from the one its with at the moment!) and then when they sign contracts i will give them a disc with this stuff on as what has been recommended on here:thumbsup: