PDA

View Full Version : weird how they all come at once!

mumx3
15-10-2009, 05:56 PM
After a couple of months of struggling to find mindees and loosing my main one too I have suddenly had an influx of decent enquiries. Now I trying to be sensible not greedy as this needs to be managable too!

Dilemma...

I have had enquiries for a 12 month old Tues + Thurs, , 3.5 year old Tues + Weds and an 11 month old Weds, 9 month old Tues + Weds (but not to start til march)

fitting them in would look like this (including my own son and one other who is already in place). The ones in green would be new!

Monday
my 16 mo, another 16mo (9am to 12.30 pm)

Tuesday
my 16 mo, 12 mo, and a 3.5 yo

Wednesday
my 16 mo, 11 mo, and a 3.5 yo

Thursday
my 16 mo, 12 mo, and 16mo (9am to 12.30pm)

Friday
my 16 mo on his own.

That still leaves out the 9 month old to start in March Tues and Weds. I really liked mum and dad is coming next week to see me too but I have no idea what to do? As if I take on the three others then I wont have a place.

But then I have no idea how the others will pan out! As I recently lost a child due to dad redundancy and things seem so volatile.

I am concerned I would be meeting myself coming back again! As I also have another 3 for before and after school each day (two of them are mine though).

Does this look do-able to you lot?

jaja
15-10-2009, 09:08 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: go for it:clapping: it would work, have fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

little daisies
16-10-2009, 04:53 AM
take them all:clapping: march is a long way off things could change by then

singlewiththree
16-10-2009, 05:59 AM
I would take the ones for now but say to parents that you don't have a space for March as you won't get a variation for a newbie and its not fair to turn round at a later date and say no.