PDA

View Full Version : Christmas pantomine

lissy
15-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Im thinking of taking the children to the pantomine this year instead of doing a christmas party and was wondering if anyone had done this before

- did you take any other adults
- would you ask the parents to pay for the tickets? (they are between 12 and 16 pounds)
- would you take the little ones when the older ones are at school and then go again on an evening for the older ones??

am i mad and a christmas party easier?? :)

AnnieM
15-10-2009, 03:40 PM
I have done this several times over the last few years, parents always pay for their tickets, I treat them all to bags of popcorn which I take with me as it is too expensive at the theatre and an ice cream each at the interval. Usually one of the parents is off and comes with us, but I have done it on my own before. I much prefer it to a party as I am a big kid at heart and love pantomimes. :p I am lucky in that the children break up at the beginning of December so we can all go to one of the matinee performances. Don't think I would do it twice......

haribo
15-10-2009, 03:47 PM
it would work out really expensive paying for everyone , also my parents would prob say they will take them themselves if i asked them to pay :rolleyes: i would only go to one performance too :thumbsup:

LittleMissSparkles
16-10-2009, 10:58 AM
I take mine mindee every year as their christmas present and we book the full front row ( 14 seats ) if parents want to come to they have to pay for their own ticket, I get the tickets at a reduced rate they should be £11 but i get them for school rates of £7.50 its worth phoning your theatre and asking if they offer discounts to nurserys/childminders/school setc

the kids love it xxx