PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted coming next week

fucshia
15-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Ofsted phoned and are coming next week. I have only had my midee since September. He's 10 months old and not moving anywhere he sits and plays with the toys when we are not out anywhere. I play with him and chat etc but there's only so much to do with him when the inspector is watching, I'm a bit worried, I hate being watched, will prob do it all wrong ha ha!! Be glad when its over.

sarah707
26-10-2009, 06:25 PM
You won't do it wrong so don't worry!

Just be yourself and remember daft things like hand washing and asking his permission before changing his bum...

Hope it goes well! :D

Bitsy Beans
27-10-2009, 03:32 PM
I am sure it will be fine. When I had my inspection I left her sitting at my dining room table and went back out into the garden with the kids :laughing:

It is hard not to feel "the eyes" on you but just try and be yourself.

emile1973
01-11-2009, 09:03 AM
I have two little ones similar. The youngest is 11mths.

I have a couple of activities that I can use spur of the moment and talk/deal with others at the same time.

I have a feely bag, each item your little one pulls out name and talk about what it does eg wooden spoon- we eat with this, ball we roll it-that sort of thing. (don't worry about how silly you sound)
The other is a walk, carry around the garden- point to trees, aeroplanes etc or if not the garden then stand at the window and do the same...... I'm hoping these sorts of activities will be good time wasters and it covers alot of the areas of learning for littleones...

Good luck, sure you will be fine...x