PDA

View Full Version : Ok, So where does this fit in the EYFS ....

Stanfield
14-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Well today my son had a poo on the potty (potty training) and noticed that infact there were two poos in there and said "Look mummy, TWO, TWO POO, TWO POO mummy" He was so excited, and really so was I because of the fact he had counted to two!!:clapping: Luckily he is my son and I don't have to follow the EYFS with him, but ... can you imagine if it was a mindee, how would you write that in their learning journey??!!:eek: :D

Also, laughing to myself today as we were feeding the ducks a (fresh) french stick and both my son and my mindee were eating it all ... could this be classed as a multicultural activity!!!:rolleyes:

Lainey Lou
14-10-2009, 07:56 PM
That reminds me of my friend, her little boy did two poo's in his potty and showed her and said 'mummy and daddy' he he, I wonder where would that come in EYFS? Building positive relationships? :laughing:

sarah707
14-10-2009, 08:17 PM
:laughing: He is a very clever boy! :clapping:

daisyboo1980
14-10-2009, 08:43 PM
my nephew loves looking at his poo today he thought it looked like a dinosaur lol couldnt see it my self lol

Chanelle
14-10-2009, 09:20 PM
My son has to get off the toilet to wipe his bottom, just so he can peer into the loo to look at it, he has on occasion actually shouted at me and said 'CANT SEE IT MOMMY!!''

It has been many things, Big Poo! Sausage Poo, Wormy poo, and Gruffalo Poo!! ... I have no idea about that last one!! :laughing: