PDA

View Full Version : Chest Infection

Dgroove
14-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Not sure where I stand with this one;

My son has a Doctor's appointment later today as he has had a nasty cough and other symptoms (snotty nose, no appetite), I put it down to a run of the mill cough and cold due to season but my Mum was round earlier today and said he sounds awful and has possibly gone to his chest! (now I feel like a terrible mum) Anyway enough babble - if the Doctor says it is a chest infection (which I am not thinking he may) can I work tomorrow? his appointment isn't until 5.40pm

Thanks in advance

sarah707
14-10-2009, 04:53 PM
If my children are ill I usually give parents a choice - they can come or not, up to them.

They usually come :rolleyes: :D

little miss chatterbox
14-10-2009, 05:01 PM
sorry to hijack the thread but I just wondered if you give them the choice and they decide not to come do you refund the money?

I always give them the choice too!

MissTinkerbell
14-10-2009, 05:38 PM
I'd wait until you get the diagnosis from the Dr and then ring your parents and explain giving them the choice of whether they still wish to send their children or not.

My DS had chest infection last year and I gave the parents a choice they all decided to send apart from my full-timer who was sick herself.

I refund money if parents decide not to send as its because of my children that they do not come and treat it the same as if I were sick.

miffy
14-10-2009, 07:41 PM
If my children are ill I usually give parents a choice - they can come or not, up to them.

They usually come :rolleyes: :D

I do the same and yes, they do usually come!

Miffy xx