PDA

View Full Version : FRUSTRATED!!!!!

candy cat
14-10-2009, 01:03 PM
:( I DID MY PRE REG COURSE IN MAY /JUNE.OFSTED DID PRE REG VISIT BEGINNING OF JULY.TWO WEEKS AGO I CHASED MY CRB AND AS I USED TO LIVE IN WEST SUSSEX IT WAS WITH BOTH FORCES.IN THE END I GOT SO FRUSTRATED WITH HEARING THE SAME THING THAT I PHONED POLICE DISCLOSURES MYSELF.....THEY DID IT THERE AND THEN ON THE PHONE AND I GOT IT TWO DAYS LATER... RESULT!!!

NOW I STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY REG SO HASSLE OFSTED WHO SAY IT IS BECAUSE W.SUSSEX SOCIAL SERVICES HAVE NOT DONE THEIR CHECKS AND ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BACK LOGGED IT COULD TAKE ANOTHER FEW MONTHS!!!:angry:

I NEED TO BE WORKING SOON AND WHAT WITH XMAS ROUND THE CORNER IT WOULD HELP,BUT I CAN'T SEE ME MINDING IN JAN AT THIS RATE AND AS I MISSED POSSIBLE SEPT MINDEE'S ETC. I AM UPSET!!

I HAVE JUST SAT AND CRIED AS FEEL LIKE JACKING IT ALL IN!!

gegele
14-10-2009, 01:08 PM
i took an evening job as registering took a while to say the least and then it took me 4month before staring to mind!!! it kept the money coming while i was waiting to earn from minding.

good luck
:thumbsup:

Tam's Tribe
14-10-2009, 01:09 PM
It is frustrating but hang in there, it is definately worth it . . . you are doing the right thing by being proactive . . .

Lovies
Tam
x

It's a small world
14-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Hang in there. I completed my courses in May/ Ofsted came in the April and didn't get registered till end of June (I know only a couple of months-but felt like forever) Now October and only have 1 mindee 1 day a week. Had a lady come today hopefully 3 days a week for her lo may be 5 and hope to have another lo next month. I too have an evening job working in a restaurant for extra cash until more mindees come my way. Just make sure you have everything in place for when a potential mindee comes along. I thought I was prepared but still doing the paperwork.

Hope things hurry along for you soon. Dont give up just yet.....sending good wishes your way....

candy cat
14-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks folks....think i am calm now!:)