PDA

View Full Version : variation

sarahlou
13-10-2009, 02:54 PM
This may sound daft but do u ask for one before or after they have confirmed hours if after how long does it take. My other problem is that I am over due for my inspection and I dont want my e mail starting a huge red light on top of their computer ARRGGGhhh - dont know if I could take an inspection right now:panic:

zoex
13-10-2009, 03:33 PM
This may sound daft but do u ask for one before or after they have confirmed hours if after how long does it take. My other problem is that I am over due for my inspection and I dont want my e mail starting a huge red light on top of their computer ARRGGGhhh - dont know if I could take an inspection right now:panic:

when i applied for 1, they wanted to know everything. from days and hours to equipment etc so id say yes, wait until u know what hours your needed and when that will make u over. good luck :-) it took about 3-4 weeks but that was a year or ago.

Chatterbox Childcare
13-10-2009, 05:13 PM
It shouldn't flag up an inspection and at the moment it takes between 4=6 weeks. Give them as much information as you can including DOB, names, hours and where the variation is needed.