PDA

View Full Version : ive got it

Karenkiki
13-10-2009, 10:39 AM
ive got swine flu :(
feel rough at the mo so i obviously am not working, just wondered if there was an amount of time i should be closed for?my mindee and my own child and my mindees mum had it last wk. x

Spangles
13-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Sorry don't know the answer but just wanted to say I hope you get over it quickly.

xx

brightstar
13-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Not sure what you should do, but if everyone else has had it, whats the point of closing?
Hope you feel better soon.

Cazz
13-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Don't know the answer to your question - sorry.

Just wanted to send you best wishes and hope you feel better soon. xx

ORKSIE
13-10-2009, 12:34 PM
I thought it was 2 weeks but I could be wrong.
Stay closed till you are completely well.
Get well very soon X

jeanybeany
13-10-2009, 01:09 PM
ive got swine flu :(
feel rough at the mo so i obviously am not working, just wondered if there was an amount of time i should be closed for?my mindee and my own child and my mindees mum had it last wk. x

I too have swine flu and my son! I am closed all this week, with the message we will see about next week. I too feel rough but not as bad now I've had a couple of days on tamiflu and my lo seems much better today.

Hope you feel better soon. I don't know the answer to your question although I have got the guidance somewhere which I will find when feeling upto it!

Take care x

sarah707
13-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Open when you are better and not before or you'll just end up making yourselves ill again.

Feel better soon guys! xx

Karenkiki
14-10-2009, 12:54 PM
thanks everyone. would u believe, i got a call from ofsted this morn!!! they want to do my inspection 2moro!i told them ive got flu,and she was really nice and said she will call me in a couple of wks! eeek, really need to get better now,so i can prepare!

jeanybeany
14-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Don't worry about the inspection, just get better.:D

mumof1
14-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Not sure what you should do, but if everyone else has had it, whats the point of closing?
Hope you feel better soon.

lol maybe shes closing cos shes not feeling well, everyone is entilted to a day off when they are not feeling well ya know.

Hope your feeling better soon, all the best xx

15-10-2009, 10:29 AM
My daughter who I thought just had a nasty tummy bug, has been confirmed as having swine flu this morning :( I have been told by my GP that she can go back to school two days after high temperature has gone and that I can open for business then.