PDA

View Full Version : Childminder available in Blackwater, Near Camberley Surrey

Hanabana
12-10-2009, 04:25 PM
My name is Hannah Allen and I am an OFSTED registered Childminder. I hold a diploma in home-based childcare, enhanced CRB disclosure and paediatric first aid certificate.

I am located in Blackwater / Darby Green area between Camberley and Yateley right on the Borders of Hampshire, Surrey & Berkshire.

I am happily married and have my own 20 month year old son. I offer a fun environment with lots of activities for all ages following the EYFS learning guidelines in a safe but loving “home from home”. We do lots of outings to pre school play groups, parks and nature walks etc and my son loves being outdoors. We have 3 child friendly cats and our house is in a quiet cul de sac backing on to a field with horses who the children can touch and feed. I am able to offer a home cooked evening meal and can cater for other cultures and dietary requirements.

I offer school drop off and collections from Frogmore Infant and Junior schools. Also the following pre-schools; Tadpoles, Springs and Potley hill. I will try to cater for other schools if their drop off and pick up times do not clash. We like to walk to school whenever possible but I do hold a full clean UK licence which I have had for over 10 years, suitable business vehicle and insurance.

Please feel free to email at hannah@hannahschildminding.co.uk or visit my website for further information www.hannahschildminding.co.uk

Hanabana
05-01-2010, 01:51 PM
just to update, i have availability for 5 yrs + after school and holidays, no under ones at the moment

Hannah x