PDA

View Full Version : DHC Unit 1 MCQ Test today!!!!

CherryBlossom
12-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Scared!!

I find the questions so difficult..the way they are phrased I feel they are almost trying to trick you out.

I am going to read back through everything and revise today anyway..so fingers crossed!

x

Demonjill
12-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Fingers x it goes well for you today!!

Good luck:thumbsup: Keep us posted.

sarah707
12-10-2009, 08:32 AM
Good luck - read everything twice! :D

Jen 10
12-10-2009, 09:09 AM
That's funny. i just had mine today too.

harrysgirl
12-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Keep calm - read the questions carefully - I found it easier to go through and answer the ones I was confident I knew the answers to, then went back to the ones I wasn't sure of - stopped me panicking about running out of time;)
Good Luck! :)

mammumof4
12-10-2009, 09:44 AM
this time last week i was on my way to the test centre! i found most of the questions very easy and common sence stuff so i wouldnt worry, read every question at least twice and pick THE MOST IMPORTANT answer, it does feel like they are trying to trick you at times as a few of the questions i thought all of the answers coud be right. just take your time and go over it as many times as you can, you will have bags of time. i finished mine in 20 mins but spent the rest of the time going over it. good luck, you will be fine. oh and if it helps you feel better the lady at the centre last week told me no one had ever failed it! :D

CherryBlossom
13-10-2009, 01:18 PM
this time last week i was on my way to the test centre! i found most of the questions very easy and common sence stuff so i wouldnt worry, read every question at least twice and pick THE MOST IMPORTANT answer, it does feel like they are trying to trick you at times as a few of the questions i thought all of the answers coud be right. just take your time and go over it as many times as you can, you will have bags of time. i finished mine in 20 mins but spent the rest of the time going over it. good luck, you will be fine. oh and if it helps you feel better the lady at the centre last week told me no one had ever failed it! :D

Thank you our tutor told us the same-she said that one lady who had English as her 2nd language was only person to fail...but it made me feel worse because if I fail now i will feel really thick as everybody else passes lol.

Its done now anyway..not sure when I find out if I passed..

x