Hebs
11-10-2009, 05:31 PM
whats your plans??

mine are....

Monday - Indoor Play Area
Tuesday - Movie day with popcorn etc
Wednesday - Beach for ice creams, feed the ducks, park etc
Thursday - Mask making, cake decorating, etc for halloween

not working the friday :clapping: party night ;)

RedDragon
11-10-2009, 05:33 PM
I'm off and going to Glasgow on an aeroplane :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Carol
11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
MY HOLIDAY YIPEEE

NO PLANNING NO KIDS

HOORAY

Carol xxx

Hebs
11-10-2009, 05:35 PM
:crying: :crying: :crying:

13 weeks tomorrow for mine :laughing:

FizzysFriends
11-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Monday - day off!!!! :clapping:
Tuesday - Soft play
Wednesday - Toddlers (open to older kids in holidays)
Thursday - Cadburys World
Friday - not sure yet

happytotschildminding
11-10-2009, 05:39 PM
HOLIDAY!!:D
Carol
X

babs
11-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Half term i get week off as mindees mum goes to college.......::clapping:

cabby
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
im having the week off:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :happy banana: :happy banana: :happy banana:

Hebs
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Half term i get week off as mindees mum goes to college.......::clapping:

2 of my parents go to uni and are off, one doesn't work yet they still send them :laughing:

i'm going to do a newsletter stating our activities for half term, do you think it's cheeky asking if parents want to supply "items"???:laughing:

Helen79
11-10-2009, 05:43 PM
I've got the week off & will be recovering from my birthday night out on the Saturday :excited:

MissTinkerbell
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I'm off and on full pay as all my mindees are going on their holidays or going to visit their dads.:jump for joy:

miffy
11-10-2009, 06:30 PM
No ideas yet :rolleyes:

Wish I was off too!

Miffy xx

breezy
11-10-2009, 06:45 PM

Wish I was off too!

Miffy xx

same here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ajs
11-10-2009, 06:50 PM

Wish I was off too!

Miffy xx

not sure what we are doing that week, but i do know that i am losing both of my assistants as dd1 is off to new york and dd2 is going to london for the week, hubby will probably be away too as he works in london so it will prob be me and my boy

can i come over one day miffy, what suits you best.
we could go shopping on the thursday as i think i may be off that day.

miffy
11-10-2009, 06:53 PM
not sure what we are doing that week, but i do know that i am losing both of my assistants as dd1 is off to new york and dd2 is going to london for the week, hubby will probably be away too as he works in london so it will prob be me and my boy

can i come over one day miffy, what suits you best.
we could go shopping on the thursday as i think i may be off that day.

I'd love to see you Mandy :)

I'm not working Thursday and shopping sounds good but if you want to come over with the mindees one day that's fine too.

Miffy xx

balijay
11-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Heres my plans

Mon- Moors Valley Country Park
Tues- Honeybrook Farm
Wed- Keep fit day
Thurs- "Breeze into Autumn" New Forest
Fri- Halloween arts + crafts.

However............. I don't actually have any mindees during the week as yet so it may just be me and my own 2 :laughing: I have advertised specifically for some 1/2 term mindees but nothing as yet... anyone got any bright ideas on how I can attract some work? :laughing: (I'm offering a great day rate too!)

helenlc
11-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Sounds fun Hebs. You could put a note in the newsletter about all donations gratefully recieved and see what happens.

I dont know what we are doing yet - I know I am going to have a little Halloween party on the Friday so maybe Thursday could be arts and crafts to do some decorations for that.

Will probably do soft play one day and an outing on another.

My 2 will be going to my Aunts on the Wednesday so after dropping them there, me and my 2 mindees can have a quiet day that day.

mushpea
11-10-2009, 08:25 PM
monday i am still on hols ( sun weekend breaK):clapping:
tuesday only 1 extra so will see what the weather is doing
wedensday is the only busy day with 6 kids so we are doing pumpkin carvin, making halloween bicys, halloween crafts, nice walk after lunch then back for halloween party.
thursday is my sons birthday , he wants to go to the zoo so as we only have one extra mindee that day we will , he wants to take him through the scary halloween tunnel they do there to scare him:rolleyes:
friday, havent got a clue yet cause after the party then my sons birthday not sure what we'll do,, probably get toghether with my mate and her mut and walk our dogs together over the woods cause strangley all the kids love this, probably casue when they are toghether the dogs are loopy and very funny.
then saturday we are staying at home giving out sweets to the many and sunday i am off to the pictures for my sons birthday treat
sunday night is a glas of wine and takeaway and collapsing in chair!!!:laughing:

uf353432
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
only working for 3 hours 1 afternoon :) hurrah! and I plan to spend the whole week with my girls doing wonderful mummy and daughter things :)

Blackhorse
11-10-2009, 09:44 PM
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: nothing
Friday: nothing

HAHA all my mindees are off next week..
so this will be offially my first holiday as cm!!

but I will probably end up planning loads of stuff for them to do once they are back...and maybe go to the zoo with my dd..and nearly daily trips to go feed ducks....:D

uf353432
11-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Heres my plans

Mon- Moors Valley Country Park
Tues- Honeybrook Farm
Wed- Keep fit day
Thurs- "Breeze into Autumn" New Forest
Fri- Halloween arts + crafts.

However............. I don't actually have any mindees during the week as yet so it may just be me and my own 2 :laughing: I have advertised specifically for some 1/2 term mindees but nothing as yet... anyone got any bright ideas on how I can attract some work? :laughing: (I'm offering a great day rate too!)

Where are you based in Dorset?

Roseolivia
12-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Up to now, only working Thursday that week:clapping: :jump for joy:

Chatterbox Childcare
12-10-2009, 07:21 AM
We are:

Monday AM - park and outside play - bat hunting in the park with word searches for the older ones

PM - Halloweentown 1

Tuesday AM - Bowling

PM - Halloweentown 2

Wednesday AM - Colouring and biscuit making

PM - Halloweentown 3

Thursday AM - Soft Play

PM - Halloweentown 4

Friday I am OFF ...... :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
12-10-2009, 08:36 AM
Nothing :clapping:

Just me and my dd :D

The Juggler
12-10-2009, 05:17 PM
working tues and friday and studying like a trojan the other days (plus I have to go into Uni on Wed and Thurs evenings to 9pm!) boo!

my kids are at their grandparents though so means I can take mindees out in car somewhere as I'll have enough seats for them.

hello kitty
12-10-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm off on my hols cruising around the Med. :clapping: