PDA

View Full Version : Areas of Learning and Development

Twinkle
11-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Please help me before I launch my pc through a window!!:(

A few weeks ago, someone posted about the areas of learning and development. It related to all the areas in different age groups. Someone very kindly put up attachments that gave all the areas and the development matters at the 6 different ages of development.

I intended to return to the post at a later date - but I forgot and now I can't find them! I've searched everywhere!

I've just read this back and even I don't understand what I'm saying - I'm just too confuddled to think straight! :blush: If any of you lovely people :) have a clue where I can find the attachments please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks, Jan

PixiePetal
11-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I can't work out how to put them back on here but I saved something to my pc on 16th sept if you can find the thread :rolleyes:

sarah707
11-10-2009, 02:18 PM
I think I know what you mean... hang on!

This one?

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=543688#post543688

Twinkle
11-10-2009, 05:19 PM
It was similar to that one Sarah - but it had little pic on the left hand side relating to the age group and then a table containing all 6 of the development matters relating to that age.

Does that make more sense? I've just had a wee snooze and my brain doesn't hurt as much now :D

PixiePetal - the date sounds about right - but wouldn't have a clue where to start looking :panic:

Pauline
11-10-2009, 06:51 PM
I know Debbie shared some a while ago but she seems to have deleted a lot of her attachments.

Perhaps she will be along soon and be able to remember where they are or what they were.

I know she shared some others too but they are in the green member downloads.

loopyloo79
14-09-2010, 10:28 AM
hey hun iv been searching for this as well because i saw it previously some where. are you wanting it to put in learning journeys like me? think i might have found it.

:-( wont let me upload it says filesize to big