PDA

View Full Version : welcome packs

mojo0403
10-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Hi this is my second post; I'm pre reg and have started to get organised and prepare for ofsted visit.

I have sent off my health declaration (which cost me £40 by the way) and have sent my paperwork off yesterday to ofsted.

I have also started to fill in my "preparing for your registration visit"

When I do have parents come round to see me on their first initial visit I want to present them with a welcome pack with all my information about me and my setting. Have brought a couple of display books the ones with the plastic wallets and want to insert my information in there.
I was wondering if anybody has done the same and if you could so kindly send me a copy of yours so I can get some ideas on what to include etc

thank you and would just like to say I,m so excited about getting started and cant wait to tell you guys when I do.

many thanks

Jo

lnmrobbo
11-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi there,

I'm in the process of putting together my welcome pack too. My development officer advised me to do it and advised what I should have in it. Things like:

About me & my family, maybe a photo of each member of your family so the parents will recognise the members of your family.

About your setting, what rooms will be used for what purposes. Garden etc

Any pet details

Any experience/qualifications.

just general information really, an introduction to your setting, to make them feel welcome.

That's what I'm doing anyway!

Hope that helps, good luck!

Lisa x