PDA

View Full Version : feedback please , learning journey header

mama2three
10-10-2009, 05:32 PM
I have printed a header to put in the cover of the development journey , any advice on better wording , making it more ofsted friendly , or anything else really would be very welcome....thankyou
cant get it to attach .......

My learning journey

Welcome to my learning journey...the early years foundation stage guidance says ' Every childs learning journey takes a personal path , based on their own individual interests , experiences and the curriculum on offer.' It is a celebration of ME!

I learn every day through lots of experiences , at home , at all of my other settings and with my childminder.

please take time to share this book , to add comments and things we have done at home , and to join in as we embark on an exciting journey together....

sarah707
10-10-2009, 05:37 PM
That sounds lovely :D

TheBTeam
10-10-2009, 06:19 PM
I think it sounds lovely too, the only thing i would say is that you are the childminder and i think you should have your name in it, ie my Childminder X,
you shouldn't go to all that hard work and not put your name in it!

Twinkle
10-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Sounds lovely, but put yourself before the other settings too.

mama2three
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
so parents ,then me, then other settings. that does sound better!
the other wording i considered for that bit was ...I learn from lots of experiences , everyday , everywhere , with everybody i know.

TheBTeam
10-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Think both are good, but if you are going to the trouble of doing it you want yourself in there by name and getting the credit for it!