PDA

View Full Version : you'll never believe it

gegele
10-10-2009, 12:27 PM
not happy to have quite a few bit to catch up with, babies mum been off sick so i'll have to chase her tonight to fill and sign some of the papers, all of us have been ill and i'm still not hundred %, my husband had the key of his new shop on monday so he's busy trying to sort everything out, and my inspection on monday is not important on his calendar :angry: !!
anyhow this morning i manage to organize myself and fight with ordi and sort a few bit then,,,,MY PRINTER IS PLAYING UP!!!!!!!

first it kept on asking for paper to be loaded even though it was full of :censored: paper
then printing 6pages with loads of loading as it was taking 10pages at once, and then decided that the cartridge isn't the good one!!!!:angry:

:veryangry:

I'm going to exploded!!!! why does it all have to be this week end!
had no problem in 4years!!! i had the cartridge refilled wednesday or thursday. so i'm bringing them the whole printer!!!!!

beware essex there is a mad french woman lose in the street!!!!!!!

The Juggler
10-10-2009, 01:19 PM
poor you! take a deep breath a large cuppa and tackle one thing at a time. Only print the absolute essentials for Monday.

Tell hubby you know he is busy but you need some sympathy please.

You will be great on Monday. Good luck.

gegele
10-10-2009, 03:08 PM
I went out with the kids to have the printer looked at.
it done me lots of good!!!:D :D

I couldn't print anything. the man had a look and replaced the cartridge which apparently was the faulty part!

my son just tried his reins for the 2nd time, he's 15months. he was doing like mickeael jackson (you know when he leaned forward) and laughed like mad with his sister!! people on the market were cursing as we weren't moving but it was funny!

I told my DD, 3.5yrs, that i didn't remeber where the car was (pretend we were in front of it!) what shall we do? she said we need to ask for help. so I asked her who helps us? (all proud that she remembered our safety talk from a couple of weeks back!!) she thought and said :

"I know mum Sporticus"

she's my girl :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Winnie
10-10-2009, 03:56 PM
I went out with the kids to have the printer looked at.
it done me lots of good!!!:D :D

I couldn't print anything. the man had a look and replaced the cartridge which apparently was the faulty part!

my son just tried his reins for the 2nd time, he's 15months. he was doing like mickeael jackson (you know when he leaned forward) and laughed like mad with his sister!! people on the market were cursing as we weren't moving but it was funny!

I told my DD, 3.5yrs, that i didn't remeber where the car was (pretend we were in front of it!) what shall we do? she said we need to ask for help. so I asked her who helps us? (all proud that she remembered our safety talk from a couple of weeks back!!) she thought and said :

"I know mum Sporticus"

she's my girl :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Good girl :thumbsup: :laughing:

ORKSIE
10-10-2009, 04:19 PM
awwwww Bless her:thumbsup:

sarah707
10-10-2009, 04:21 PM
A bit of fresh air is good for the soul.

Now stop panicking! :D