PDA

View Full Version : Would you ask parents to write a review for you on childcare.co.uk

Ben10mad
09-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Hiya all, Havent been on here for a while how are you all?

Ok, Quick question.........
would you ask parents to write a review on your childcare profile on childcare.co.uk.
I think thats what attracts more Parents, 3 of my current parents found my details on there
What do think?

angeldelight
09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
I think its a good idea

It would not hurt anyway would it and if it attracts parents then it can only be a good thing ?

Angel xx

Tam's Tribe
10-10-2009, 06:35 AM
Hi

One of my mums said she and her children were very happy that they were coming to me and as I was just starting out, I asked if she would mind leaving a review for me.

She did and to be honest it did help me fill an under 5 place.

Lovies
Tam
x

Winnie
10-10-2009, 07:11 AM
I’ve never seen any reviews on there for childminders but I think asking current parents would be a great idea- that’s what the review box is they for. :) I think childminders are generally not very good at publicising themselves and saying how good they are and asking parents might feel embarrassing but in the end worth it.

loocyloo
10-10-2009, 07:34 PM
i did ask a parent (& friend) and she said she would, however, she wasn't happy at having her own details listed, and couldn't see a way to write a review without having to register, so she didn't! which i totally understand.

although i had a look the other day, and noticed one of my new mums registered just before she contacted me (although, didn't say she had found me on there!) so, i might ask her!