PDA

View Full Version : woohooo v excited

Pudding Girl
09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
yes I am sad I know -

Got a tuff spot today and can't wait to use it!!

little miss chatterbox
09-10-2009, 08:10 PM
I was very excited too but i havem't used mine yet coz I'm not sure what to put in it! I have a 1 yr old who puts everything in her mouth and an almost 2 yr old who puts somethings in his mouth!

youarewhatyoueat
09-10-2009, 08:15 PM
I was very excited too but i havem't used mine yet coz I'm not sure what to put in it! I have a 1 yr old who puts everything in her mouth and an almost 2 yr old who puts somethings in his mouth!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_5_4?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tuff+spot&sprefix=tuff

These may give you some ideas.

TheBTeam
09-10-2009, 08:21 PM
GO GIRL!!!

Lady Haha
09-10-2009, 08:39 PM
I got a tuff spot a few months back and have only used it three or four times!! My playroom isn't big enough to have it set up all the time as a 'theme', with the tuff spot and the two school tables in there, there wouldn't be any room to play! I used it in the garden, with sand and then again, with earth.

Hope you have more fun with yours!!!!

angiemog
09-10-2009, 08:53 PM
I used mine today with conkers and pine cones in the kitchen with gate across to stop the baby getting in. A while later I looked at him wondering why he was pulling a face and realised he had a conker in his mouth. One of the mindees had put some conkers in the seat of the push along car and he found them.....:panic: ooops