PDA

View Full Version : all my mindees were swearing today!!

sweets
09-10-2009, 06:33 PM
my new little mindee 12mnths old loves in the night garden especially macca pacca, the problem is is that she can't say it properly and instead of saying macca pacca she says bu**er bu**er! lol. she was singing it in the car today on the way back from the shops when the other two LO's joined in.

I was driving along killing myself laughing:laughing: :laughing:

at pick up time i thought i had better tell the parents about it in case they decided to sing it at home over the weekend:eek:

Luckily they saw the funny side too:laughing:

helenlc
09-10-2009, 06:58 PM
My old 2 1/2 yr old mindee used to stand at the bottom of my daughter's school steps and call my daughter Darcey. Only he didnt say the "D", so he was standing there shouting "Arcey" :blush: :laughing:

ORKSIE
09-10-2009, 07:06 PM
LOL at both of these posts:thumbsup:

Maguiresmonkeys
09-10-2009, 07:08 PM
:laughing: Thats soooo funny! :laughing:

The Juggler
09-10-2009, 07:10 PM
when my ds was 5 and another mindee were 6 they picked up a horrible word from school. When someone made a mistake or feel for a joke they would say sucker! My 2 year old mindee went home saying it with an f at the beginning. I had a hard time explaining that one away!!!.

Noodles
09-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I have a mindee who cant pronounce her c sound she says t instead. whilst in asds one day she went around shouting hello titty every time she saw clothing with hello kitty on. i couldnt stop laughing so she was doing it more and was amusing all the shoppers in asda:laughing: :laughing:

Lou
09-10-2009, 07:18 PM
My DD now 6, when she was about 2 couldnt say "big cook, little cook" Im sure you can figure out what she used to call it!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

mama2three
09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
my middle boy had a couple of speech problems - he couldnt say his d's replaced them with g's so daddy was gaggy. he couldnt say his t's and replaced them with c's. which was fine until one time mil was visiting and he stubbed his toe - then hopped round the room saying 'f*** f*** f***! not sure she believed me!

Lady Haha
09-10-2009, 08:54 PM
My DD now 6, when she was about 2 couldnt say "big cook, little cook" Im sure you can figure out what she used to call it!!!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Very similar to what my ds used to say when he was learning to talk...he loved teletubbies and used to copy them saying 'Big Hug!', but it always came out 'Big C*ck'!!!!!!!

jelly15
09-10-2009, 10:06 PM
When my sister was little (years and years ago) she was sat in her highchair and started shouting F**k over and over again very loudly. My mother was horrified and (this was in the 60s) my mother smacked her across her wrist. Then in tears she pointed to the table on which was her fork, bless her.

balloon
10-10-2009, 08:41 AM
One of my little mindees was playing cars a couple of weeks ago and kept crashing them together and saying oh oh, fux it. I casually mentioned it to dad at pick up and was reassured to hear she was trying to say fix it ;)

cabby
10-10-2009, 06:04 PM
my DD used to call her breakfast her " fu:censored: k fu:censored: k's

id have to do a detour of the cereal aisle in tesco's because she would SHOUT it over and over again if we went near it:blush: :blush:

hayleychildcare
10-10-2009, 06:14 PM
my mindee 2 1/2 used to stand outside my sons school shouting for him. Chris, only he could'nt pronounce the "C" and it came out p *ss.

i had to explain to all parents "not just his" incase they went home saying 2mammy hayley lets R shout p*ss":eek:

TheBTeam
10-10-2009, 06:42 PM
My son couldn't say his 'k' sound and used to say 'I want to **** you', and we had a really bad time when he got into trying to rhyme words, with 'thank you *ank you, spank you' you need to put a 'w' in for the *, it was very hard to explain how he should keep rhyming, but not use that word especially repeatedly out loud!!!

We used to also get Farmer Mismus, or worse Farmer Pismus!