PDA

View Full Version : what to get for christmas

clare78
09-10-2009, 10:45 AM
i am stuck for my son for christmas

he will have just turned two in december and have no idea what to get him for his presents i already have everything to do with handy manny for his birthday.

what do all you lovely people buy your two year olds for birthdays ands christmas.

grindal
09-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Mine get a lots of clothes for Christmas and Birthdays, and if anyone asks me what to get them I mercilessly ask for money as it is usually a struggle to put much in their trust funds at the end of the month. DS2 got a playhouse for his 2nd Bday last week and I think I am going to get them both a scooter for Christmas (DS1 will be 4 in Feb). I find it quite hard for DS2 as we already have a house full of toys - so I think I am now gonna start filling the garden.

daisyboo1980
09-10-2009, 11:12 AM
my nephew is 2 and he wants a ride on fireman sam fire engine and everything fireman related

Helen79
09-10-2009, 12:37 PM
ds is 2 just after xmas, he's getting a push along ride on motorbike for outside, small toy cars & some more road track & some Bob the Builder stuff.

I've found it really hard as dd is 4 so we've still got most of her toys from when she was a toddler so don't have much more room for anything else.

Hebs
09-10-2009, 12:44 PM
i'm giving my 2 year old god daughter £200 :thumbsup:

egyptian pounds that is :laughing: works out at £25 :clapping: