PDA

View Full Version : Playmais

Roseolivia
09-10-2009, 09:35 AM
I have just recieved a huge box of Playmais which i can remember something about but don't know what. Was it on here someone posted about getting free playmais as i've obviously applied but can't remember? It must of been months ago though. Daren't play with it though incase i get charged for it as it's a big box. Think i'm going mad.

dobby
09-10-2009, 12:00 PM
have just done a google search and found this
http://www.education-today.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/1544/PlayMais_School_Projects.html

And sent a cheeky e.mail just in case they are still feeling generous :D

Roseolivia
09-10-2009, 12:05 PM
Maybe it was this site.

miffy
09-10-2009, 12:06 PM
have just done a google search and found this
http://www.education-today.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/1544/PlayMais_School_Projects.html

And sent a cheeky e.mail just in case they are still feeling generous :D

Ooooo well found

I've e-mailed too! :D

Miffy xx

Jules12Wed
09-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Just called them. It is an old site June 2009. But lovely lady took my telephone number and email address and said she will email me with current news. I explained I had got information from childminding forum and she said she's email it to me and then maybe I could pass it on so as soon as I hear something i'll let you know.

Jules12Wed
09-10-2009, 12:32 PM
She has just emailed me back, this is what she emailed:-

Dear Mrs. Pickford,

Thanks for your call today. I did contact the company who markets this product (Top Banana) on 01371 873141 and they were not available. However I left the a message asking them to call me.

If you visit our website www.educaon-today.co.uk you will be able to see the very latest news which I hope is of interest with competitions runs by Tetra Pak, Pritchitts etc.

Could you possibly pass the details to your friend and ask her/him to circulate our web details. You can also see each issue of the magazine on the website (left hand side of the home page)

Many thanks for your enquiry and good luck with your search.

Kind Regards
Roz
Roz Rustell
Journal Manager
Education Today Magazine
Datateam Business Media Limited

t: +44 (0)1622 699130
f: +44 (0)1622 757646
m:+44 (0)7791 664062
www.datateam.co.uk
www.connectingindustry.com
DISCLAIMER:
Datateam Business Media Limited
London Road, Maidstone, Kent ME16 8LY
Tel: +44 (0)1622 687031 Fax: +44 (0)1622 757646
The information in this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee or entity to whom they are addressed. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions expressed in the e-mail may not be those of the individual, or of Datateam Business Media Limited. Company Registration No: 1771113. Registered Office: 8 -10 Dryden Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9NA . Datateam Business Media Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Datateam Media & Communications Group Ltd.
ExchangeDefender Message Security: Check Authenticity

Jules12Wed
09-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Sorry meant to say the link to the website has been put in wrong it should be education!!!

miffy
09-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Can't get the website link to work :(

Miffy xx

Jules12Wed
09-10-2009, 12:59 PM
She just emailed me this.....

Hi Julie,
If you keep checking our website www.education-today.co.uk you will see any offers available. I know Tetra Pak are running a re-cycling competition and Pritchitts are doing something with milk products so it’s worth keeping an eye on the website.
Kind Regards
Roz

Roz Rustell
Journal Manager
Education Today Magazine
Tel: 01622 699130
email:education@datateam.co.uk
www.education-today.co.uk

Site definitely works cos I looked at it www.education-today.co.uk

TheBTeam
09-10-2009, 06:32 PM
I emailed the Helen Davis lady directly and she said very sorry but all of the packs were sent out last week and so we have missed the offer!

Roseolivia
09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Oops look like i was lucky then. I honestly can't remember sending off for it. Oh well the kids will love it.