PDA

View Full Version : always a drama

emmadines
09-10-2009, 06:11 AM
does anyone else have a parent who is always having a drama over something......................................... .. or is it just me??

:s

Tam's Tribe
09-10-2009, 06:13 AM
Sorry to hear this, and can just imagine especially from reading some threads on the forum . . . so far *touch wood* I feel quite grateful for my current parents!! . . . but it still is early days for me . . . my time is to come, I am sure!!!

p.s. I dont think it takes much to surprise me these days!!!! :laughing:

emmadines
09-10-2009, 06:22 AM
its driving me nuts (its nothing to with me , my service or money) but theres always a drama its exhausting

merry
09-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Oh yes, I have 2!! One dropped off one day with her Mum in tow, and her Mum said to me what have you done to get landed with captain chaos here :laughing: She's one of those people that if a thing can go wrong, then for her it will. She's a lovely person and we do joke about it, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not her!
The other one can turn a missed bus or forgotten tissue into a drama of epic proportions and cries at the drop of a hat, things anyone else would just shrug off are disasters to her, very wearing listening to her constant tales of woe!

:)

emmadines
09-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Oh yes, I have 2!! One dropped off one day with her Mum in tow, and her Mum said to me what have you done to get landed with captain chaos here :laughing: She's one of those people that if a thing can go wrong, then for her it will. She's a lovely person and we do joke about it, but at the same time I'm glad I'm not her!
The other one can turn a missed bus or forgotten tissue into a drama of epic proportions and cries at the drop of a hat, things anyone else would just shrug off are disasters to her, very wearing listening to her constant tales of woe!

yay it not just me, yes its very wearing

balloon
09-10-2009, 06:51 AM

Sounds as if this one is very depressed and needs a shoulder and a few good hugs. Not necessarily from you I hasten to add, lol! ;)

miffy
09-10-2009, 06:53 AM
I used to have a parent who had "issues" with everything - still cringe if I hear that word now!

Miffy xx

CherryBlossom
09-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Not minding yet-but I have had oh too many friends like this! Infact i have probably been like this before..pmt takes over lol
x

Bevbeetle
09-10-2009, 08:46 AM
i have one set that everything anyone else has they have got :panic: she drives me mad i even said one day i had awlful period pains and yes guess what so had she :panic: the kids are now doing the same

Saranotts
09-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Oh yes, I've got one of those, there is always something happening to make her life difficult and for everyone else to have to help and sort out. I have slowly learnt not to ask what the matter is and to not be overly helpful as if you give her an inch she will take several miles!:panic: :panic:

Oh and she is also the one who has a different excuse each week for being late paying:rolleyes:

Sara

little chickee
09-10-2009, 09:23 AM
i have one set that everything anyone else has they have got :panic: she drives me mad i even said one day i had awlful period pains and yes guess what so had she :panic: the kids are now doing the same

Oh this is my personal bugbear! - i know several people like that always have to be bigger, better, more expensive etc - drives me mad! i've started making stuff up to see how far she will go!!

mandy moo
09-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh this is my personal bugbear! - i know several people like that always have to be bigger, better, more expensive etc - drives me mad! i've started making stuff up to see how far she will go!!

I have this too, and thats what i do too :D :D

The Juggler
09-10-2009, 12:52 PM
oh yes, I do!