PDA

View Full Version : pre - reg visit week after next

whisper_1981
08-10-2009, 10:48 PM
:) hi ya i recived a phone call today booking an appointment to do my pre - reg visit she sounded really nice on the phone so dont feel worried about meeting her am in away looking forward to it lol ......... is that odd? what i am worried about is what to expect and what direction i gotta go in any advice would be greatful cheers :)

Sally G
09-10-2009, 06:33 AM
:) hi ya i recived a phone call today booking an appointment to do my pre - reg visit she sounded really nice on the phone so dont feel worried about meeting her am in away looking forward to it lol ......... is that odd? what i am worried about is what to expect and what direction i gotta go in any advice would be greatful cheers :)

hi im in the same situation so not really any advise for you but im thinking theyll be advising rather than 'judging' this visit so no need to sweat it toomuch! also does anyone know when after the pre reg visit can we open for business and join the ncma (spel) with all the contracts and insurance etc ???

mama2three
09-10-2009, 07:42 AM
from the prereg visit it can still be months until you can 'open'. much depends on how long it takes the crb checks , doctors form , and references to come back. I had my pre-reg about 8 weeks before i got my certificate.

as for the pre-reg itself , youre right not to worry. just be able to show youre aware of the potential risks to mindees and how you will rectify them - and if youve completed that booklet ( sorry cant remember what its called) it covers most of the questions she would ask you on the day.

It's a small world
09-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Good luck. Good that your not worried . To be honest theres nothoing to worry about. I panicked for about a week and when she came she was so nice and helpful I wondered why I panicked in the first place.

whisper_1981
09-10-2009, 09:44 AM
ty :) am gonna chase up my doc form later today when i go to my appointment,

gonna sit down with the form prob tonight and look though the questions that are their and write a few notes down wanna be as ready as i can be :) hopefully all will go well n i can look after all ages dont wanna set myself a age limit

Mrs Book
09-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Good luck. I have mine next Friday. I am really dreading it as I don't feel as I am prepared as I could be.

whisper_1981
09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
the way i am looking at it is take it as it comes inspecter sounds very easy to get on with my support child minder is gonna run though things with me a little closer to the time

Tam's Tribe
09-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Good luck. Good that your not worried . To be honest theres nothoing to worry about. I panicked for about a week and when she came she was so nice and helpful I wondered why I panicked in the first place.

Hear Hear!

Good Luck!

Sally G
10-10-2009, 05:33 PM
ty :) am gonna chase up my doc form later today when i go to my appointment,

gonna sit down with the form prob tonight and look though the questions that are their and write a few notes down wanna be as ready as i can be :) hopefully all will go well n i can look after all ages dont wanna set myself a age limit

ive been waiiting for a month now for my doctors form :( and to make matters worse i need to go but am trying to hold off untill they sign of an all clear! :blush:

whisper_1981
12-10-2009, 05:49 PM
hello another little update got my docters medical form back today not sure dthey are ment to give it bk to me to post in or not and they only charged me £20 so not too bad am i able to cheat and hand it to the ofsted officer or would it be eaiser for me to just post it in? pre reg inspection one week from today .................... eekkk!!! lol