PDA

View Full Version : collecting my new Phil & Teds in the morning!

lovemyprams
08-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Im sooo excited as I am picking up my Phil & Teds pram tomorrow:clapping:

Only thing is it is my day off and no mindees!!!!!

May have to walk round the block with some dolls in it just to try it out:blush:

daisyboo1980
09-10-2009, 06:53 AM
you will love it
i still love taking my new one out to lol:)

MrsT333
09-10-2009, 07:08 AM
:clapping:
let me no how u get on, i am thinking of getting one

Nikki's stars
09-10-2009, 08:09 AM
:laughing: I've just bought one off ebay - its totally fab!!! :clapping:
It's an orange one so everybody can see me coming!!! Maybe not a good thing first thing in the morning ...................:D

amirose
09-10-2009, 08:32 AM
I am seriously considering buying one, brand new. I hate my tandem its heavy and people actualy giggle at me trying to turn corners as I huff and puff and sometimes have to try like three times to actualy manage it :panic:

I have looked at them second hand and they seem to be going for £200-£250 where as I can get one brand new (sport version) for £340. If I could get one second hand for say £150 then thats worth doing but I am not seeing that happen (heard it though!)

It works out just about equivalent to a weeks money for both my littlies aged 18 months and 2, but it is a lot of money and worst of all I really don't know what colour to go for :panic:

Only colour I don't really like is the red :huh:

Noodles
09-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I love mine its the best pushchair i have ever bought and trust me i have sampled a few:blush: . I have the red one and love the colour as it stays nice and bright where i heard the darker ones look dirty quicker. Personally i wouldnt have minded what colour i got as long as i got one.
A friend of mine has the green one and wishes she had gone for a different colour now as in the summer it attracts all of the insects.:) :)

singlewiththree
09-10-2009, 09:33 AM
I love mine too, I nearly got rid of it but found I'm still using it at the moment as DD is 3 and at preschool so sometimes wants a ride and I'm waiting for the baby to start. Its handy to have with just two children who may want to sit in. I had the red one years ago for my children but sold it when my husband left to pay for christmas then as soon as I was childminding I went on ebay and got a 2nd hand one, which is grey.

lovemyprams
12-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Well used my new pram this morning and its fantastic:clapping:

It was so easy to push and the boys loved it too:laughing:

I bought the Apple Sport so hope I dont get attacked by insects in the Summer Noodles!:panic:

Have sold my Jane Powertwin and now want to sell my other double and the other single one I have so I will have more room in the garage - that will please my husband the the garage was being taken over by prams:blush:

Amirose - I looked on E-bay also but they were going for £250-300 and some were damaged (rips/tears) so thought I would be better buying brand new and know I can take back to shop if anything goes wrong.

Definately recommend one to other childminders and I know it is a lot to pay out but I dont have to buy uniform as such for working I buy prams!!!!!!:laughing:

It is the best double I have used - and I have had quite a few!

sweets
12-10-2009, 09:53 AM
well i am going to put a dampner on the converstaion i'm afraid! lol.and put my two penneth in and say that i hate phild and teds! :blush:

Its ok if you have a newborn in the back seat but what about when they have grown a bit and you are going for a walk and all the poor child sees is the back of the seat in front! i always feel so sorry for them when i see them.

From a practical point of view i can see the attraction of them as they are easy to push and fold up quite small and there is no need to have a single pram as well.

Sorry but they are my pet hate at the moment:laughing:

Hebs
12-10-2009, 10:08 AM
i have the Apple green one and i love it, very bright and gets seen in the dark :thumbsup:
i had they charcoal one and it looked so grubby :blush:

Sweets, i have 3 2 yr old and they all fight over who sits in the BACK seat, cos they all want to sit there so we rotate it :laughing: :laughing:

sweets
12-10-2009, 11:19 AM
i have the Apple green one and i love it, very bright and gets seen in the dark :thumbsup:
i had they charcoal one and it looked so grubby :blush:

Sweets, i have 3 2 yr old and they all fight over who sits in the BACK seat, cos they all want to sit there so we rotate it :laughing: :laughing:

i cant understand them! poor kids are virtually sat on the floor! lol. don't you bump thier bottoms when you go up a kerb?:laughing:

Hebs
12-10-2009, 11:45 AM
i cant understand them! poor kids are virtually sat on the floor! lol. don't you bump thier bottoms when you go up a kerb?:laughing:

no :laughing: :laughing:

my mindee's love my phil and teds, :clapping:

suez
12-10-2009, 01:12 PM
hey ladies theres a few of these on ebay now resonably priced too have a look theres a few hours left on them x
:thumbsup: