PDA

View Full Version : Child Care Vouchers

emma04
29-02-2008, 10:15 AM
JUst a quick bit of advice required or comments please

I have a parent who pays me through busy bee vouchers. Trouble is she gets paid on the last day of the month which is when busy bees send me the vouchers direct to my bank, problem......the vouchers take 3-4 days to clear, therefore the vouchers will have been sent today but wont probably clear until Wednesday, which means when her DS comes on monday, tue and wed for his full day sessions i will not have been paid for them. Should i just accept that i will be paid, just a few days late? :(

All assistance apreciated :panic:

sarah707
29-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Tbh I'd just accept it ... but if you are worried, you could have a chat with her about holding a week's deposit, so that you are always covered in case the vouchers don't clear :D

angeldelight
29-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Yes I agree with Sarah

Good luck

Angel xx

littletreasures
29-02-2008, 12:20 PM
I accept that. My parents don't get paid til the last thrsday in the month, yesterday, so they will have put the direct debit through, but it won't hit my accoun til tues/wed.

Jules

Twinkles
29-02-2008, 01:30 PM
I find it ok too. After all you get an e-mail saying it's going through so you know you are going to get paid. I'd much rather do that than get paid by cheque, wait 'till I have time to get to the bank ( almost never ) and then wait another week for the cheque to clear.

wendywu
02-03-2008, 12:33 AM
Yes this is ok, i get paid Mondays in advance. But when i get the vouchers i know that i wont get the money until thursday.:)

ruby
02-03-2008, 09:41 AM
one of my parents pays through busy bees

i know there are different ways of doing it could she not do it like my parent

she phones them. she has the money put in the Monday before the end of the month so its always they by the weds/thurs

cathy