PDA

View Full Version : stuck with what to put in my introduction info

Annie_T
29-02-2008, 10:03 AM
im trying to sort my portfolio out for mums/dads etc to look at when they intrested in usig my service but im stuck what to write on the introduction about myself. i have so far name, age, kids, cat, address history (as only been here 3mths) when i came to study childminding. that certs are enclosed for any courses i been on.

ive been told i alos have to show my emergency plans, and any other policys i do - house hold rules etc ..

but im lost what other info to put .. help please :blush:

how much work history do i put - if any,

thank you xx

sarah707
29-02-2008, 10:12 AM
A bit about your qualifications / nice big house and garden / who else will be around when you are minding / how you want to offer children a warm caring home-from-home environment... :D

Heaven Scent
29-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Take a look on CIS website and look at waffle other childminders have put in their boxes and pinch a few ideas and change them alslo take a look at websites. Don't worry too much they just flick through it anyway most people are really only interested in themselves and their own needs and so long as you can look after little one then thats all they care about really we only need policies to protect ourselves and if they don't bother reading them carefully what can we do about it? Just make yourself out to be really caring and make your family look like the brady bundch who get along just famous and make your home look ideal for childminding and don't hide any lights you may have that could be remotely relevant under a bushel.

Celine.:clapping: :clapping:

Annie_T
29-02-2008, 11:16 PM
thanks.. what is the cis website? ... ive sat down all day and still not come up with a introduction im happy with :panic:

my kitchen table is full of folders, paper, and pens lol .. i have been going through my 2 other courses im doing as ewell as one is due in few week time

angeldelight
29-02-2008, 11:17 PM
pm me your email address and I will send you something to give you some ideas

xxx

Heaven Scent
01-03-2008, 12:34 PM
ICS = Childcare Section of your local council Childrens Information Service - the people who have organised your ICP course and your pre reg visits etc.

Does that make sense.

Celine

Annie_T
01-03-2008, 03:29 PM
pm me your email address and I will send you something to give you some ideas

xxx

ok will do thannk you hun, much appricated .. i no good at this - i alwasy got stuck with certain course work too lol

Annie_T
01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
ICS = Childcare Section of your local council Childrens Information Service - the people who have organised your ICP course and your pre reg visits etc.

Does that make sense.

Celine

yes makes sense hun thank you x